I love the Blackberry Passport.
    I have had one, but sold it. Bought another, again sold it. Now I want one.. *insert broken heart here*

Hello guys, How are you? I'm just a guy from the middle east, an architect by day and an artist by the shady nights, I do photography and calligraphy, therefore, I do lots and lots of Instagraming and Snapchatting. I have more than 30,000 pictures on my iCloud Photo Library, and i can't spend a day with making pictures. but! and only but, I get lots of emails and job requests and orders and such, and I love how the PP handles this part of my life, the texting, the emailing, whatsapping and those keyboard-based interactions. But yet again, I can't walk around without my iPhone or iPad, The struggle is real here because Im the the kind of guy who doesn't go around carrying more than one mobile phone that it. I just can't ! i have tried it more than a hundred time and i really know myself that i can't walk around with two phones.

WHY! why can't the BBPP have instagram and proper photography handling services and apps *rage* don't tell me the problem comes from insta or whatever, I'm speaking about more apps and utilities that makes a person more productive and creative.

believe me guys, i love the BBPP and i might get the third one soon, (the first two were black version, i might consider the silver this time)

Thanks for reading and sorry about the long rant haha.
    Salute,!
    02-16-16 11:31 AM
    I understand the feeling. You're in a difficult spot. I know there's no solution for snapchat on BB10 but for instagram there is. There are 2 alternatives. Inst10 or Igrann. They can both be found in BB World.

Maybe another alternative would be the BlackBerry Priv. Don't know what your feeling is about android but it could deal with your 2 phone problem since it has both instagram and snapchat.

Hope this can give you some ideas.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 11:43 AM
    Thanks Delil,

I'm not a fan of android tbh, and I have used inst10 and igrann back when i had the first PP but didn't like the user experience of it, its just not genuine and doesn't feel as is.

I might just get it for the emails, i hope i don't get bored of it or sell it for some cash to get photography gear again. lol.
    02-16-16 11:52 AM
    I use the Android APK. It works flawlessly

Straight from the beast.... Passport
    02-16-16 12:01 PM
    The android version works great on the passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:29 AM
    I love the Blackberry Passport.
    I have had one, but sold it. Bought another, again sold it. Now I want one.. *insert broken heart here*

WHY! why can't the BBPP have instagram and proper photography handling services and apps *rage* don't tell me the problem comes from insta or whatever, I'm speaking about more apps and utilities that makes a person more productive and creative.

believe me guys, i love the BBPP and i might get the third one soon, (the first two were black version, i might consider the silver this time)
    Repeatedly buying and selling smartphones can't be enhancing your productivity and creative time very much. Instead of obsessing over not being able to get everything you can get in a single device, try focusing on what you can do with a single device. Make your decision and stop thinking about other devices.
    02-21-16 09:38 AM
    Repeatedly buying and selling smartphones can't be enhancing your productivity and creative time very much. Instead of obsessing over not being able to get everything you can get in a single device, try focusing on what you can do with a single device. Make your decision and stop thinking about other devices.
    Well said!
    02-21-16 09:45 AM