Just checked out the 02 website in UK and NOT ONE BlackBerry phone listed. If only they knew that BlackBerry was about to revolutionise the mobile phone market with the Passport. Can't wait to get mine!

Follow My BBM Channel - C00200A28
    07-25-14 01:42 PM
    Just checked out the 02 website in UK and NOT ONE BlackBerry phone listed. If only they knew that BlackBerry was about to revolutionise the mobile phone market with the Passport. Can't wait to get mine!

Follow My BBM Channel - C00200A28
    Go explain it too them...

I imagine the number of carriers that call BlackBerry back after a demo and pricing info is gong to be very.....exclusive. I imagine anyone that has the Z30 right now will possible carry the Passport.
    07-25-14 01:52 PM
    I bought my Z10 from carphone warehouse as they had it before O2 when it first came out. So they'll probably get the passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 05:03 PM
    I bought my Z10 from carphone warehouse as they had it before O2 when it first came out. So they'll probably get the passport.

Posted via CB10
    Weird, I got my Z10 from O2 in my hands on 1st February. Ordered over the phone on 31st January. 2013

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247 O2 UK
    07-25-14 06:25 PM
    Carphone warehouse should stock it normally get my blackberry from there.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-14 07:16 PM
    Carphone warehouse should stock it normally get my blackberry from there.

Posted via CB10
    I'm going to switch carrier if O2 can't supply one to me CPW will be my last option as I don't like their customer service. Should be able to get it on EE no problem but might have to take out a business tariff. O2 only sell the Q10 and 9320 at the moment but only on the business shop.

07-25-14 07:34 PM
    think ill just buy it sim free
    07-26-14 12:54 AM
    Outright buy, outright own!

Pasted via CB chen
    07-26-14 01:00 AM
    I'm going to switch carrier if O2 can't supply one to me CPW will be my last option as I don't like their customer service. Should be able to get it on EE no problem but might have to take out a business tariff. O2 only sell the Q10 and 9320 at the moment but only on the business shop.

CPW is just a retailer, why would you even care about their customer service? They usually have all the phones on all the networks and at the best possible price.
    07-26-14 06:06 AM
    Yep, my work issues crappy Samsung Galaxies. Chuck the Galaxy out and stick the SIM in a Passport. Job done.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 06:22 AM
    Currently the only UK Carrier offering the Z30 the now is Vodafone so it's safe to assume they will carry the Passport (and I WILL be getting it from Vodafone if I have to)

I've been using Vodafone here in Central Scotland and the 4G coverage spectacularly beats EE (considering they had a big head start in comparison)

Simple facts are - my iPad Air has a Vodafone 4G sim in it and I get a minimum of 3 bars of 4G signal, indoors and outdoors. EE works OK up here when the sun is out and that's about it

My opinion? If you live in Scotland, go Vodafone all the way, or O2 even, and avoid EE at all costs. They have been the biggest disappointment since the dawn of their cursed inception

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 09:20 AM
    The Foreign Office will sell you a passport

Z10 - 10.3.0.700 w/ .296
    guygardner73 likes this.
    07-26-14 10:18 AM
    CPW is just a retailer, why would you even care about their customer service? They usually have all the phones on all the networks and at the best possible price.
    Simply because, when things go wrong, you need customer service and support. The obvious answer to your question is "because it's a shop and I'm a customer" but beyond that, I'll give you an example. I have 4 mobile contracts for myself and members of the family and have always been an O2 Customer for my handsets. When something goes wrong (and it will in the two years that you have a contract for) you can usually get O2 to arrange a doorstep swap within 24 hrs. However, my daughter wanted an S3 a couple of years ago and it was cheaper from CPW so, since she pays for it herself and with many misgivings, I consented to get it from CPW. It ceased to be able to charge the battery so I took it back to them. Since we'd had it for 6 months already, they declined to exchange it and sent it off for two weeks. I asked for a loan phone and they said they could not do that. I said ok, so you want me to continue paying presumably? They said yes, of course. I said but I'm paying for nothing for two weeks. Shrug shoulders etc... you get the picture. anyhow, two weeks later I get the phone back and it hadn't been repaired and there's a letter saying it has water damage etc and I have to claim off insurance or pay 75 pounds. Irate, I took the phone apart and lo and behold, moisture patches were all white and no sign of water damage. Bottom line, it doesn't always pay to go with the cheapest guys on the block. With O2, I always get "I'm sorry you've had problems sir, how can we make it right?"
    I'm not even going to rant about the the time I decided to try Talk Talk instead of BT for my broadband. Incredible amount of BS from CPW over that one.

So in a nutshell, customer service is really really important. Especially from a retailer.

07-26-14 10:58 AM