A week ago, we find the first promotional video of the new BlackBerry Passport, which retailer Carphone Warehouse has posted on its channel YouTube.

Unfortunately on the official channel Carphone Warehouse video was not available, but we saved it for you, and for the past week, this movie scored more than 130,000 hits, a lot of repost and comment.

In this post we want to share in what countries, according to statistics view BlackBerry Passport aroused the greatest interest:

Who are interested in BlackBerry Passport?-screen-shot-2014-08-21-13.51.01.png

BlackBerries.ru
    menshawy and SPNKr like this.
    08-21-14 05:00 AM
    People's interest and sharing and talking alone is not enough. There has to be a good advertising campaign to spread the word faster
    08-21-14 05:04 AM
    NA is here bro

posted via my Q10SQN100-3/10.3.0.xxx (don't ask)
    08-21-14 05:11 AM
    NA is here bro

posted via my Q10SQN100-3/10.3.0.xxx (don't ask)
    08-22-14 12:33 PM
    I bought a z10 last year and a z30 this year. I like the z30 a lot. I am interested in the passport, but buying another phone is just too much. Keeping up with change has become too costly!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 02:23 AM
    So if I'm reading the map right, there is the most interest from the US including Alaska. Then Canada including the regions above the Arctic Circle. Somewhat less interest in Europe and Asia but with some activity in Spain and India. Russia has some activity.
    08-23-14 02:52 AM
    I am planning on buying a GSM unlocked version depending on the price?

Sorry, but as much as I love to have one. It's about being value added in today's highly competitive market.

If the passport comes in between 500-600 US, I am all in. If they try and price it through the stratosphere, the iPhone 6 might be a better buy.
    Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    jimpilot likes this.
    08-23-14 04:47 AM
    So if I'm reading the map right, there is the most interest from the US including Alaska. Then Canada including the regions above the Arctic Circle. Somewhat less interest in Europe and Asia but with some activity in Spain and India. Russia has some activity.
    Don't think it's that specific about location inside a country. All of USA is one color. All of Canada is another.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 07:24 AM
    Will take a look at it. My interest is more in the Classic. If it's priced reasonably ($500), I'm in. Over that, I'll wait for the Classic.
    08-23-14 07:37 AM
    I am planning on buying a GSM unlocked version depending on the price?

Sorry, but as much as I love to have one. It's about being value added in today's highly competitive market.

If the passport comes in between 500-600 US, I am all in. If they try and price it through the stratosphere, the iPhone 6 might be a better buy.
    Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    I agree. No more than 650. Anymore than that BlackBerry must be on that crack rock.

Not Fours Years But A Lifetime
    08-23-14 09:16 AM
    Hi guys.
    I've been away for a while .... Been using iPhone 5S and Galaxy S5 back and forth for about a year.
    I am all in for the Passport though. It is going to bring me back to BlackBerry.
    My question is, and sorry if this is covered somewhere else, about shop.blackberry.com
    Looks like they now offer way more than just cases.
    Is it there new policy to offer all devices on their web store from day one, or is it select devices only?
    Can I look forward to buying an unlocked unit from BB directly right on launch day?

Thanks!
    08-23-14 09:49 AM
    Don't think it's that specific about location inside a country. All of USA is one color. All of Canada is another.
    That was my point. Why look at it from a geographic area and size standpoint. It's not as if people from the US are interested in Blackberry because they can just hop across the border to get one. It would be more useful to visually indicate the size of the market and then color based on interest.
    08-23-14 12:30 PM
    Will take a look at it. My interest is more in the Classic. If it's priced reasonably ($500), I'm in. Over that, I'll wait for the Classic.
    There is nothing new in Classic...same specs as on Q10 + trackpad belt.
    08-24-14 08:53 PM