I ordered my wife's white passport for the US on shopblackberry.com the day the pre-order was released. The original e-mail said shipments would start on Dec 7. Then I got an e-mail last Friday saying shipments would start on Dec. 1. I was excited. However I am at the end of my day and no e-mail with shipping information and the website still shows me as pre-order.

However, on Amazon, I could have ordered and have it by Wednesday.

I am a huge Amazon customer but I chose ShopBlackberry because I figured even though they are using a third party to do the work, they probably make a few more bucks on the phones and if I am going to pay the same price on Amazon or Shopblackberry I want Mr. Chen to have a few extra bucks to fight the good fight.

I just wish they wouldn't send an e-mail getting my hopes up and then not deliver...ya I know I'm being a bit of a winner but my expectations were set to Dec. 7th then changed to Dec. 1st and now they missed my expectations they set.

Hopefully things like this improve over time. Luckily I have my black passport so I have the 10.3 goodness now, and my wife can use her Torch just a little longer.
    12-01-14 09:58 PM
    That's interesting, at least I sure hope you get it before Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-01-14 10:02 PM
    Don't feel too bad.

I paid for One Day Shipping on Amazon and was supposed to have my Red Passport here with me by 8pm tonight, but I was getting suspicious because after getting a Preparing For Shipment and Shipping Now email over the last few days (ordered on the 26th), I got the feeling it somehow wasn't coming tonight (though up until late this afternoon, the email said it was still coming by 8pm tonight).

I was right. Amazon has me disappointed, because "By December 1 at 8pm" has somehow turned into "By December 2 End Of Day."

Amazon emailed me and said they were sorry it took longer than expected and blah blah blah, but they were really trying to get away with keeping the $3.99 I paid for One Day Shipping. BEST BELIEVE I called them right up and got $4.35 in shipping and taxes back
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    12-01-14 10:05 PM
    I had the same questions. I too ordered the white PP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-01-14 10:28 PM
    shopblackberry.com is notoriously known to take at least // 3 days // to process the item before shipping it.
    12-02-14 07:55 AM
    I just cancelled my shopBB order. Waiting for a refund so I can buy via Amazon.
    12-02-14 11:40 AM
    I just cancelled my shopBB order. Waiting for a refund so I can buy via Amazon.
    Oh you didn't. Good luck with the refund back quickly.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    12-02-14 11:58 AM
    OP, you should fall back to the original December 7th due date. This way you wont feel so anxious...

12-02-14 11:59 AM
    I would guess it would be a bit quicker than normal because I used Paypal.
    12-02-14 12:25 PM
    Agreed I order a lot on amazon and have never had an issue whatsoever!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 12:33 PM
    BlackBerry Passport White unbox + quick review

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 02:30 PM
    OP, you should fall back to the original December 7th due date. This way you wont feel so anxious...

That made me chuckle so that makes the day go by better while I wait to see what happens.
    12-02-14 04:23 PM
    since i knew what to expect from my shopblackberry orders in the past, i went w amazon instead for the White Passport...and now i hold THIS GORGEOUS DEVICE IN MY HANDS. my Q10 looks so tiny when i compare them side by side. but im just so scared of dropping this thing. im also wondering how feasible it is to use and carry this as a phone too. its so 80's! I LOVE IT! i feel like im holding a boombox when i put it to my ear. kudos blackberry. its a beautiful, beautiful product!
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    12-02-14 08:01 PM
    Just got the shipping notification so tomorrow I can see what day it will actually show up, still before Dec. 7th so that was good.
    12-02-14 09:18 PM
    Met Masai Ujiri in an elevator today.
    His Passport was white. We chatted and compared phones.

Posted via CB10
    aminrajabi likes this.
    12-04-14 10:39 PM
    Long story, but even though I got a shipping confirmation it took them a week to ship it. The label was "created" but the phone didn't leave digital river until a week later. I called and they said I had to wait 3 days until after the label was created. Because of the weekend I waited 7 days and when I went to call I then saw that it had left Indiana that day. Finally got the phone. Bottom line is I will be using Amazon from now on. I tried to buy directly from blackberry to hopefully give them a few more dollars but when digital river adds almost two weeks past when I would have had it from Amazon, I will be voting with my dollars next time. I have one more to buy in the near future for my daughter so I will be using Amazon.
    12-18-14 03:08 PM
    If you want to give Blackberry "a few more dollars", then next time order from Amazon and ship BB corporate cash in an envelope.
    12-18-14 04:59 PM
    Took almost 12 days to get my passport from shopblackberry. That's not counting the day I ordered it.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 08:50 PM
    Took 1.5 business days for my white one to arrive from BlackBerry (it was in courier over the weekend). I'm in Toronto.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 06:20 PM
    shopblackberry.com is notoriously known to take at least // 3 days // to process the item before shipping it.
    I just purchased a White PP today as I got my hands on a coupon and my wife has been drooling all over my red one (Amazon purchase). What was your overall experience between the order date and the ship dates? I have her Note 4 while I wait, but I am loathing being on Android again, and I miss my PP.
    01-19-15 09:28 AM
    I just purchased a White PP today as I got my hands on a coupon and my wife has been drooling all over my red one (Amazon purchase). What was your overall experience between the order date and the ship dates? I have her Note 4 while I wait, but I am loathing being on Android again, and I miss my PP.
    Coupon? Do you mind sharing where you found that?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 10:44 PM