I prefer to select black one, because they are black berry!

Posted via CB10
    xedosul likes this.
    10-11-14 11:32 AM
    I ordered a black one.

Didn't see any oil issues with my friend's Passport, but we shall see.

The white passport looks very neat too, but it isn't available yet!

The black Z30 doesn't have any oil issues when I have the original glass fibre back on it...

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 11:38 AM
    I ordered mine in black, and I am also running dilemma whether I should switch to white or not. Oh th other hand, a friend who told me a solid Intel about BlackBerry is pushing out red colour variant of ETA Dec, and that outs me in a worse situation. The previous rendered passport in red was extremely hot.

BlackBerry Z10 10.3.0.1154
    Somebody needs to #BBFactCheck this! I'm holding out for the white Passport but if they announce a red, it's game over. I have the red Q5 and it's extremely killer. I can only imagine how kicka$$ a red Passport would look.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 11:44 AM
    I remember when IBM made laptops (before Lenovo) and apple came along with their silver mac books. Apple became popular and someone asked IBM, why they didn't make silver laptops. Their answer was "You don't go to a business meeting with a silver suit". That got stuck in my memory really hard. I think the same goes for the white...

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 12:20 PM
    I remember when IBM made laptops (before Lenovo) and apple came along with their silver mac books. Apple became popular and someone asked IBM, why they didn't make silver laptops. Their answer was "You don't go to a business meeting with a silver suit". That got stuck in my memory really hard. I think the same goes for the white...

Posted via CB10
    And yet times have changed and a lot of people do actually go to business meetings with their "silver suits", so why not bringing something fresh into the meeting room?

In addition I think a white Passport can make a very professional appearance too and it goes perfectly well with wooden surfaces.

Of course, though, you're right up to some extent and I understand what you mean. If you really want a high grade of professionalism and the match to a certain more conservative dress-code, then the black version is the way to go for sure.
    Adomeliss likes this.
    10-11-14 01:39 PM
    Guys I think it's wrong to compare it to your Z30 and Q10 backs...it's a whole different material if I am not wrong....also isn't the white version available yet ? I'm still confused if I should get a white or a black one -I believe the oil from fingers won't be visible on the white but then we have the black having better looks maybe....god damn I wish I could see them both in front of me so I decide....also if someone owns a white and also have touched a black one -is the feeling the same ? I mean I heard it's a different material so which one feels better ?

Thanks in advance.
    10-12-14 07:20 PM
    I don't believe the white version is available yet. (heck, the black one is barely available!)

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 07:22 PM
    White! I've had a black curve, the black tour, the white torch, and now the white Q10. I've gotten so many compliments when I first got my white blackberry phones because: A.) the white makes them stand out and B) they look different than what's out on the market right now. I can't wait for the white passport to be released on AT&T; it's a jaw dropping device for sure!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 07:53 PM
    I have black. Now all black 'stealth' would be very nice as well. Perhaps next year's update.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 08:06 PM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    White or black passport?-fullsizerender.jpg

Black is very sexy! Lol

Gunmetal would be very cool, too!

From my gorgeous black Passport

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 10:51 PM
    G
    O
    L
    D
    10-12-14 11:39 PM
    Apple Red.
    10-13-14 03:11 AM
    hm I was thinking the same about White -it kinda makes the device stand out + finger oil won't be as visible on the back (it won't be visible at all if you ask me) and I don't have the time to clean it on daily basis! So the White version is not out yet as I understand -any ideas when is it going to be available ? Gosh, all that waiting is killing me...I wanted a Passport...it takes ages until it's available in my country so now it is but it's on a killer price so I must wait until at least the official operators (prolly just one of them) starts supporting it. Then I have to wait even more for the white one ! And then a rumour is heard that BB are pushing a red version which is hot as **** according to the mock ups :X That's inhuman patience required by me...I think I'll end up getting the black one and then feel bad as **** 3 months later when white/red are available and cheaper and all I have is a "sexy" but not quiet standing out device with finger-oil-prints all over it's back Anyone else with similar issues ?
    10-13-14 04:46 AM
    Here's the WHITE in all its glory: Instagram
    10-17-14 11:53 AM
    Rainbow colour would be great!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 12:50 PM
    I wish I waited for the white but the black is really nice. May go for white and sell the black in the future! It's funny how the people I regularly now just regularly watch me mashing away at work with the Passport because it's so different to the iPhones and regular smartphones they have!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 03:01 PM
41 12