Got my phone for 2 weeks now. Have been searching high and low for a case &screen protector in Penang, Kedah but to no avail. Has anyone come across any shop selling it?

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 12:26 AM
    I got my from lelong and tetded website. Really need to spend time hunting in Malaysia.

Posted via CB10
    keepingsane101 likes this.
    11-15-14 12:41 AM
    Got my phone for 2 weeks now. Have been searching high and low for a case &screen protector in Penang, Kedah but to no avail. Has anyone come across any shop selling it?

Posted via CB10
    Hi,

May I know where to get it in Penang? I will need to ask my friend to help me make purchase. Tq.
    11-15-14 01:37 AM
    hi there,

why not order from ebay and do please check on sellers rating.. i believe you can get cases, screen protector / glass screen protector way cheaper than those sellers in malaysia... but the down part is shipping period which takes up to 2-3 weeks to arrive.

good luck finding as i did mine on ebay and still waiting for it to arrive.
    11-15-14 01:45 AM
    You can search it at Lelong, Taobao and crackberry. The fastest way is lelong but lack of variety, the more variety and cheaper is Taobao and the shipping time around a week by air. The quality is crackberry but shipping time need almost 3 weeks by usps.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 05:41 AM
    Buy online.. I bought one otterbox defender for my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 06:03 AM
    Hi,

May I know where to get it in Penang? I will need to ask my friend to help me make purchase. Tq.
    Get the case? I'm looking for it too. If it's the phone, I'd suggest Gurney plaza Level 3, go into Maxis store. There's a BlackBerry corner. Or Queensbay mall, LG near Old town white coffee(got mine there) in Celcom authorized seller shop. But beware, warranty is not under Celcom,but Brightstar.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 06:22 AM
    hi there,

why not order from ebay and do please check on sellers rating.. i believe you can get cases, screen protector / glass screen protector way cheaper than those sellers in malaysia... but the down part is shipping period which takes up to 2-3 weeks to arrive.

good luck finding as i did mine on ebay and still waiting for it to arrive.
    I am also considering that option, but it's the screen installation part I'm dreading. Also most websites are out of stock.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    11-15-14 06:27 AM
    Get the case? I'm looking for it too. If it's the phone, I'd suggest Gurney plaza Level 3, go into Maxis store. There's a BlackBerry corner. Or Queensbay mall, LG near Old town white coffee(got mine there) in Celcom authorized seller shop. But beware, warranty is not under Celcom,but Brightstar.

Posted via CB10
    No, the phone itself. I work in Cambodia, there are no Passport available here. I plan to get help from my fren to help buy.
    11-15-14 06:28 AM
    You guys are all from up north in Penang & Kedah? I'm from Kuala Lumpur.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-14 07:39 AM
    All right, couldn't stand my phone being so vulnerable. I do love the naked feel of it, but knowing that I have to throw it into my bag to carry to work with everything else, definitely need protection! Ordered again through CrackBerry's shop. Hope it reaches in time. =.=;;

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 08:52 AM