Classy....Passport
    12-15-14 12:53 PM
    No official word. Could be when classic comes out, could be later

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 12:56 PM
    Thanks

Classy....Passport
    12-15-14 12:58 PM
    Also patiently waiting. Really hope it's when the Classic gets released.
    12-15-14 01:01 PM
    And yet another thread.
    mister2d likes this.
    12-15-14 01:03 PM
    Please upgrade to be our Blackberry Limited Christmas present!! release it 10.3.1 for all the Blackberry fans in the world!!
    tryfe likes this.
    12-15-14 01:10 PM
    Im also eagerly waiting for it. Tried a leak for few days and switched back to official 10.2.1.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 01:40 PM
    Still hoping it is going to be this year.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 02:26 PM
    My biggest regret is downloading the unpolished version of the 10.3.1 OTA leak about a month ago. It added the keyboard shortcut feature that I adore, but this screen flickering is driving me absolutely insane.

Last night, I let my Passport's battery down to 15 percent. The phone was completely unusable. Flickering was so bad that it almost gave me seizures.

In serious note, some application failed to open, if opened, the screen flicked rapidly.

I am not sure what the exact cause of these flickering, but this should be addressed quickly. Let's not give another candy to the iSheeps.

Posted with my super duper BlackBerry Passport.
    12-15-14 02:38 PM
    So 10.3.1 means no more Flash in the browser.
    I'm unexcited...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-14 09:09 PM
    If you don't know, then we don't know.
    12-15-14 09:17 PM
    So 10.3.1 means no more Flash in the browser.
    I'm unexcited...

Posted via CB10
    Forgive me, but I tried searching. How sure are we that BlackBerry is definitely removing flash from the passport? I'm aware that it's not on the classic or the latest leaked builds, but perhaps they are making it an exclusive to the passport due to it's higher end specs? I have until January 31st to return it back to Amazon. Hopefully they release the update before then. No flash = No passport for me.

Never mind I found the other post (on my iPhone ironically) and did some more research. Looks like I'll send this back and see what they show at MWC. I really love the OS just not sure if the passport is right for me
    Last edited by PassportPilot; 12-22-14 at 01:49 AM.
    12-22-14 12:25 AM
    BlackBerry has said February 2015. It's also been reported here in this forum and CrackBerry on December 21 by Bla1ze.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 02:51 AM
    Forgive me, but I tried searching. How sure are we that BlackBerry is definitely removing flash from the passport? I'm aware that it's not on the classic or the latest leaked builds, but perhaps they are making it an exclusive to the passport due to it's higher end specs? I have until January 31st to return it back to Amazon. Hopefully they release the update before then. No flash = No passport for me.

Never mind I found the other post (on my iPhone ironically) and did some more research. Looks like I'll send this back and see what they show at MWC. I really love the OS just not sure if the passport is right for me
    well lets all hope that flash dosnt go on your iphone
    pituCaleya likes this.
    12-22-14 05:37 AM
    If you think about it, 10.3.1 was designed primarily to work with the Classic. Moreso than other OS iterations, I've heard a lot more complaints from non-Classic users about bugs in the leaks. BlackBerry spent a long time making 10.3.1 work for the Classic, and now they need to spend a lot of time making it work for the other devices without the software they built in for the toolbelt messing everyone else up.

Patience, my friends.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    chris1h likes this.
    12-22-14 06:07 AM
    Touch� but I was aware of that when I bought it. One of the major reasons I bought the passport was the huge screen with desktop mode including flash. In fact, if blackberry doesn't include a disclaimer, they could be subject to a class action. I'm just glad I can send it back before it's too late.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 11:20 AM
    It's been widely known that the iPhone doesn't support flash, you really didn't know that? Or was that sarcasm that I failed to pick up on?

Either way, most sites (besides sports streaming it seems) have taken out flash functionality and have moved to HTML5, so it really shouldn't be that big of a deal... I do understand your frustrations (not ALL sites have been updated of course...)

I too am curious and will stay tuned to this thread

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 12:22 PM