Well sat in a pub....with some people I have only just met...talking about life,the universe and music...when I couldn't remember a track of music from a band.....so pulls out my PP..loads up Google...guy asks 'what's that?..i explained that's it the Blackberry Passport..and is it with out doubt THE best phone I have every had. Shows him multi tasking.....the Hub...'flicking words'....and deleting words in a text...explained about Blend...then handed my phone....mmm nice weight..nice quality feel about it....love the keyboard....big clear screen...at this point the guy tells me he is a writer and back in the day used to have a BlackBerry which he loved. Currently got a samsung...which he hates....but he is out of contract...so loads up Carphone warehouse...shows him the Passport prices etc...gonna get one he says.....However! He did throw me slightly. He wanted to know what the DPI is on our photos..as I mentioned he is an author and he sends picture with his work..hence the question...I just said that I would find out..oh the author says..Google....no I replied...some where much better..Crackberry! !

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 06:32 PM
    PPI? 453..

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 07:20 PM
    PPI = pixels per inch?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-15 07:12 AM
    Good on you!
    07-24-15 07:16 AM