Get the slider...

I would most probably stay with the square one. More accessories compared to AT&T, OTA updates on time (if you are not into the leaked OS loading thinggy), can be traded more easily and at the end of the day, it is the Original Passport.

If my actual Passport has no round corners, then I do not see why my BB passport should :-P

At the end of the day, whichever of the two phones you stick with, it will be a passport. I like clean and tidy better myself, so the square version would be my choice. One last thing, if in the AT&T you have warranty and protection, better than the one on your squared PP, then I think it is another factor you might want to consider though.

PS: I feel you about the wife, mine was between knifing me, shooting me, divorcing me or hugging me when I came back from my long business trip with my brand new BB passport in hand hahahahah! (love won at the end... the love for BB10 I mean... -wife loves the passport too ).
    03-06-15 02:34 PM
    I have one day left to decide between the OG Passport and the At&t model. I have both, but have to send one back on Friday before my wife files for divorce.
    I'd pick the AT&T model then throw a party!
    thedose likes this.
    03-06-15 02:40 PM
    Thanks all for the help. I did it. Went right down to the wire but in the end, I returned the At&t model and stuck with the OG Passport. Both are good, but the OG just fit my style a little better. I'm happy. Except for the $35 restocking fee I was charged today. Oh well it was worth it.

Posted via CB10
    deltact and edwinsberry like this.
    03-06-15 05:25 PM
    I really would like the wireless charging feature, trying to find a way to swap my passport for att version

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 05:51 PM
    Or What you could do I gift me a passport

Just saying you know?

All honestly keep the ATT one keeps the return rate lower on the american carrier side and Its better for the ATT and blackberry relationship
    03-07-15 05:21 PM
    I have the OG square and I am in the habit of putting my phone on the charger on my night stand before I go to bed, whether it needs it or not, so charging the phone is not a big part of my world anymore.

This is my first unlocked phone and getting updates right away without having to do leaks (which is not that hard, but who needs the drama?) is nice and if I really want to economize, I can take my phone to Metro PCS or Straight Talk with no contracts or ETFS to stop me, and save at least $20 month if I care to.

So, personally, I would keep the square one, and keep you options open to switch carriers.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 05:40 PM
    This is a no brainer screw the carrier keep the OG

Posted from deep in the Amazon jungle
    03-07-15 05:47 PM
    Or What you could do I gift me a passport

Just saying you know?

All honestly keep the ATT one keeps the return rate lower on the american carrier side and Its better for the ATT and blackberry relationship
    Yeah a gift would have been nice eh? I ended up keeping the OG one. I hear you about the return rate though. But, they got their $35 restocking fee so that should about cover it. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 09:16 PM
    Thing is, the AT&T passport has an aluminium painted plastic trim. OG is rocking stainless steel. I'm happy with the more angular version.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480 O2 UK
    Where did you hear this about the trim?
    03-07-15 09:58 PM
    Yeah a gift would have been nice eh? I ended up keeping the OG one. I hear you about the return rate though. But, they got their $35 restocking fee so that should about cover it. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Either way you ended up getting a Passport and thats what matters. The restocking fee though is enough for me to not want to return it
    03-07-15 10:09 PM
    I like the original much better. I have the white model and it felt much better than the AT&T version. Of course this is subjective. I also prefer my devices unlocked. No more carrier branded for me.

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my Samsung Tab Pro 8.4
    03-08-15 12:50 AM
    Where did you hear this about the trim?
    In another thread. Here's a pic.

What Would You Do?-crackberry-image-14-.jpg

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480 O2 UK
    03-08-15 01:02 AM
37 12