So, i'm on 10.3.2.2836 of BB10, and i've noticed that the browser is very bad with this version. When i have opened a couple of webpages, and i want to check something on youtube, it only has audio and the screen stays black, until i close the browser, and re-open it. I also has a very bad case of battery drain, am i the only one that's been having problems with the browser? Best case scenario, i can use the phone for about four hours ( on full, constant use ), also, the phone is constant in battery-save mode.

Hope someone can help me out here, been having this problem for a long time.
    Attached Thumbnails What version of the browser is the best one? ( No battery drain? )-img_20160320_202101.jpg  
    03-20-16 02:24 PM
    I hope our friends here has a solution 'cause I'm experiencing the same problem with youtube as you've stated but not the battery issue.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 07:57 AM
    Reduce brightness, and if ur passport is New wait a few days and battery Will improve. Turn off Apps that are running minimized. And go to 3G/2G instead of 4G

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 08:00 AM
    Reduce brightness, and if ur passport is New wait a few days and battery Will improve. Turn off Apps that are running minimized. And go to 3G/2G instead of 4G

Posted via CB10
    Brightness is already at it's lowest, since battery saving mode is always on. Passport is not new, about a year and a half old, but i've been having battery issues since day one. However, lately, the browser seems to be making it even worse. Have tried the 4G to 3G switch, but it didn't do much for me either.
    03-21-16 08:23 AM
    Turn off battery saver, it's not helping you.
    Certain webpages with Javascript will drain the battery if you don't close them once you're done using them.
    Your android player is using your battery as well. You must have some apps in the background running or you're using android apps heavily which drains the battery. Show us more screen shots of device monitor.

Also, try to simply reboot your phone.
    03-21-16 08:35 AM