I have the Classic and the Passport and I love them. I had the classic first and I couldn't put it down but now since I have the passport I can't put it down!!! The main reason why is the large screen and of course the specs are better on the passport but I'm not real familiar with the phone yet. So I just wanted to hear what you like about your Passport and any tricks you may know that the passport does that the classic doesn't do. It will be greatly appreciate and thanks in advance.

Trina's Berry Passport!
    05-27-15 05:24 PM
    Sounds like you have got both of your hands full... lol

I have not used Classic before but I heard Passport is way faster, way wider, with way better pixel density, and supports gestures on its physical keyboard. But it's less friendly for one hand typing.

For me the specs in Passport brings real benefit in user experience, the form factor is just different.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 05:51 PM
    I like the battery life and the keyboard. I send so many texts that a keyboard makes sense. I also like the reaction that people have when they see my blackberry

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 05:54 PM
    Sounds like you have got both of your hands full... lol

I have not used Classic before but I heard Passport is way faster, way wider, with way better pixel density, and supports gestures on its physical keyboard. But it's less friendly for one hand typing.

For me the specs in Passport brings real benefit in user experience, the form factor is just different.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    You're right I do have my hands full lol and you do need both hands for the passport that's really my only dilemma with this phone. If I could just get over using both hands I probably will keep it lol

Trina's Berry Passport!
    05-27-15 06:01 PM
    I like the battery life and the keyboard. I send so many texts that a keyboard makes sense. I also like the reaction that people have when they see my blackberry

Posted via CB10
    I love the response I get from the phone also. It's mad cool

Trina's Berry Passport!
    05-27-15 06:03 PM
    For me the list is long:
    Square screen for browsing and reading (Flipboard is great)
    My music sounds better than my iPhone 6 plus
    The Hub is amazing all your personal content in one place
    Keyboard with all the shortcuts and scrolling ability
    Look and feel is premium.. Love the Red version
    Native apps are coming along, Work Wide is great
    Blackberry security and BBM messaging are also a definite plus
    I've used Windows and loved the Live Tiles, used iPhone and it has some great features but honestly since I got my Passport I can't put it down. Tried going back to iPhone since my wife and kids use them but I couldn't do it.
    Passport has that effect on you after you use it for awhile
    It just becomes part of you..

Posted from my incredible Red Passport
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 06:10 PM
    First and foremost I love the reaction I receive while in the public. The keyboard is a must for me, for I dislike typing on a screen, plus the touchpad integration is awesome . The sound of the speakers are gr8, I even retired my note 4 from my car, for streaming music from my Blaxkberry was better sounding.

Posted by my Blaxkberry Passport�
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 06:45 PM
    For me the list is long:
    Square screen for browsing and reading (Flipboard is great)
    My music sounds better than my iPhone 6 plus
    The Hub is amazing all your personal content in one place
    Keyboard with all the shortcuts and scrolling ability
    Look and feel is premium.. Love the Red version
    Native apps are coming along, Work Wide is great
    Blackberry security and BBM messaging are also a definite plus
    I've used Windows and loved the Live Tiles, used iPhone and it has some great features but honestly since I got my Passport I can't put it down. Tried going back to iPhone since my wife and kids use them but I couldn't do it.
    Passport has that effect on you after you use it for awhile
    It just becomes part of you..

Posted from my incredible Red Passport
    OMG then you have a RED ughhhhHhhh lol

Trina's Berry Passport!
    05-27-15 08:42 PM
    First and foremost I love the reaction I receive while in the public. The keyboard is a must for me, for I dislike typing on a screen, plus the touchpad integration is awesome . The sound of the speakers are gr8, I even retired my note 4 from my car, for streaming music from my Blaxkberry was better sounding.

Posted by my Blaxkberry Passport�
    I'm glad you post this I will Bluetooth this phone in my car to see how it sound. I had the note edge Bluetooth with my car and I thought it sound low but now I know lol thanks

Trina's Berry Passport!
    05-27-15 08:44 PM
    I have both, and they both are great phones, the Classic for one hand use, the passport for reading and Web browsing.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 10:03 PM
    Every passport owners love this. The hub is one of the best thing happened since slice bread

What do you like about your Passport-img_20150527_212322.png

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-27-15 11:24 PM
    - Battery life
    - Screen size
    - Keyboard
    - Wow-Factore

 Posted via CB10 from my Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-28-15 02:58 AM
    Q10 for weekend, Passport for work.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-28-15 05:17 AM
    I love the keyboard in my passport and love the classic style of my classic.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-28-15 05:53 AM
    Q10 for weekend, Passport for work.

Posted via CB10
    Great idea Passport for weekdays, Classic for the weekends lol

Trina's Berry Passport!
    05-28-15 06:04 AM
    I saw online that people are putting the form factor as one of the things that pull people off..
    I buy it because I like the form factor and it just feels different and it makes working much easier...
    I was concern that a lot of app cannot be supported but I found that people can install play store onto it.
    Without hesitation I bought it and with the android app supported, I have no regret...
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-29-15 03:27 AM
    1. Build quality. The phone has good weight to it and feel extremely sturdy and strong in my hand.
    2. I get reactions from co-workers. They all ask about the phone in a good way.
    3. Screen size of course and battery life.
    4. The design of the Passport also. It looks real sleek and modern.

Posted via CB10
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-29-15 07:26 PM
    I like the reader's mode option in the native browser. So useful in reading web articles and there is even an option to enlarge the font to your convenience. You can even change from light to dark background. Very nice . I dont know of this feature in adroid or ios. I have an ipad but I can't find this feature.

Posted via My Amazing Passport
    godsgift123 likes this.
    05-29-15 08:19 PM
    I need to look for this feature\option on my Passport. Never used it...

I like the reader's mode option in the native browser. So useful in reading web articles and there is even an option to enlarge the font to your convenience. You can even change from light to dark background. Very nice . I dont know of this feature in adroid or ios. I have an ipad but I can't find this feature.

godsgift123 likes this.
    05-29-15 08:25 PM
    Just press the menu. The 3 dots at bottom right of the browser just above the p key. There you can find "reader". You can then invert the color either dark or light.

godsgift123 and anon(153966) like this.
    05-29-15 08:36 PM
    I like the passport ability to add to my Home Screen any website, even though it does not have the mobile app. The website icon will then be pasted in the home screen with the look of a native mobile app. Great feature.

godsgift123 likes this.
    05-29-15 09:05 PM