I already finished my Verizon contract and am currently month-to-month. I plan on getting the Silver Edition Passport, or possibly the Slider when it comes out.

For those of you who bought an unlocked Passport and switched to AT&T from Verizon, did AT&T offer any special deals for you to switch carriers?
    08-04-15 08:17 PM
    Since you're not contracted by Verizon anymore, I highly doubt you have much bargaining power here. Do you live in an area where T-Mobile is weak?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 09:42 PM
    No special deals for the switch, but I did bring my own device and am now on ATT contract free. Also, I'm now saving $60 per month and have 10x the data (3 phones). Unless Verizon goes to GSM, I will never go back. Being with Verizon is like owning an iPhone......living in a box.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    08-05-15 01:00 AM
    Since you're not contracted by Verizon anymore, I highly doubt you have much bargaining power here. Do you live in an area where T-Mobile is weak?

Posted via CB10
    Well from what I've seen online, Verizon seems to be the best in my area. Tmobile 2nd and AT&T 3rd. Most of these reviews have been over past 5 years or so. From word of mouth, the people here who have AT&T have a great service. Only a few people I know here have T-Mobile and they have had a few issues (dead spots, don't receive calls/texts when indoors)
    08-05-15 06:10 PM
    I switched to AT&T and I love it. No special deals but I do get more data for less money per month.

Posted via Passport - 10.3.2.2339 
    08-05-15 07:59 PM
    I want to switch from Verizon to AT&T but I can't see myself throwing away a perfectly good unlimited data plan.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 08:05 PM
    I want to switch from Verizon to AT&T but I can't see myself throwing away a perfectly good unlimited data plan.

Posted via CB10
    I actually have a pretty decent deal with Verizon. $65/month for 4GB's. But I only need 2GB's at most. So if I switch to AT&T, I could pay a little less for a 2GB plan, finally get to use the Passport, and get rollover data.
    08-05-15 09:58 PM