Hi All,

I don't think this question has been posed specifically or combined in one place, but as I was struggling with using the Passport SE as my daily driver, due to lack of official support for Instagram and such, I have found myself pleasantly pleased with a few third party offerings in BlackBerry World that seem to have done the trick.

For example, Insta10 Pro seems to be a fairly adequate substitute for Instagram. Granted, the same tools within Instagram are missing for editing, but I do all my edits in Adobe Lightroom prior to posting anyway so that wasn't a big deal. The hub integration and the notifications seem to be great.

And Blaq for Twitter is AMAZING. Such a relief to have a full fledged twitter client capable of all the features I've come to expect in the iOS version of the app.

Has anyone else found any great third party apps to work around the limitations or lack of support from the official source? It'd be great if people shared so we can all get ideas of great apps available to try!
    11-01-16 11:46 AM
    Skout and meetme. It's a bit laggy for my z10. Still it works. I enjoy those apps.
    11-01-16 12:22 PM
    Face10, insta10

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    11-01-16 01:00 PM
    iGrann is by far the best native Instagram client. It is quicker, has more reliable notifications, and is better supported than Inst10.

Granted, it doesn't look like the official Instagram app like Inst10 does, but that is all Inst10 has going for it.
    11-01-16 11:55 PM