Hi,
    I am trying to find the best and most comfortable leather flip casing for my Blackberry passport. I don't really like the side flip wallet type casing as they are too uncomfortable and I don't really want a top flip either, I think it will be very awkward to handle when I have to make or receive phone calls. So I think a bottom flip leather casing will be the best. I have searched the whole internet, I don't know where to find a great 1. And I would prefer to have a clip in closing at the top and not just a magnetic closing.
    PDair has got a very interesting leather bottom flip casing, but I don't just want to order something online and I don't know what other people might recommend.

Can ANYBODY please help me???
    04-10-15 05:35 AM
    BlackBerry Passport leather case

What is the best recommended Bottom flip leather casing for the Blackberry Passport???-blackberry-passport-leather-case.jpg

While I do not have a Passport (yet), I use the Noreve bottom flip case on my BB Bold now for three years and while the case is worn the phone looks brand new. Also used Noreve on my prior BB phone.
    Tetded.com

 PassportSQW100-1 / 10.3.1.2708 Rogers Wireless
    04-10-15 07:27 AM
    Can't speak to their flip case, but I have a PDair pouch for my Passport and can confirm the product is of good quality. Good luck.
    04-10-15 09:05 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-passport-leather-case.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	346730

While I do not have a Passport (yet), I use the Noreve bottom flip case on my BB Bold now for three years and while the case is worn the phone looks brand new. Also used Noreve on my prior BB phone.
    Last edited by CigarDad; 04-10-15 at 04:46 PM.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    04-10-15 10:10 AM
    I have seen a couple of very nice ones on line, I will try and locate the links for you, what is your budget?

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.281
    04-10-15 10:12 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-passport-leather-case.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	346730

While I do not have a Passport (yet), I use the Noreve bottom flip case on my BB Bold now for three years and while the case is worn the phone liiks brand new. Also used Noreve on my prior BB phone.
    This looks real nice
    04-10-15 11:50 AM