Hello,

I'm looking for something like icloud but for BlackBerry, e-mail account + contacts in the cloud. BlackBerry offers something like iclound?

If not, what e-mail box you recommend?

thank you
    12-17-14 08:00 AM
    Unfortunately no current solution by BlackBerry

I recommend outlook.com

email + contacts + calendar + One Drive can be embedded in File Manager through connect to One Drive app by BlackBerry
    mister2d likes this.
    12-17-14 08:07 AM
    Hello,

I'm looking for something like icloud but for BlackBerry, e-mail account + contacts in the cloud. BlackBerry offers something like iclound?

thank you
    Nothing just "for" BlackBerry. But as the previous poster said, outlook.com account is one of the best options. Any Exchange Active Sync enabled account will work for syncing contacts, calendar, email, tasks and memos (if supported on the server end).

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 08:10 AM
    I'm currently using live account under outlook.com my contacts still not in good sync. It has duplicates and days ago I am at the edge of losing all.
    12-17-14 08:18 AM
    Hello,

thank you
    Hi Marcin Ty,

MS Outlook + Dropbox work amazing with BB.

I used to have Gmail.... but the sync options were not as fast.

With MS Outlook you get instant Push notifications. No fees. Best option IMO.

re: duplicate contacts, it depends on how you have your device set !
    12-17-14 08:22 AM
    I'm currently using live account under outlook.com my contacts still not in good sync. It has duplicates and days ago I am at the edge of losing all.
    Go to outlook.com and select "people" tab. When contacts list opens, select "check for duplicates" option in the menu options. This could fix your problem. Or you could manually delete the duplicate contacts from server end.

PS. To avoid further issues like this, when saving a contact, save only to "outlook.com" list and not to local contacts. Personally, I've never had this issue with my contacts because I've saved everything this way only.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 08:22 AM
    Gmail works for me!! Both my Passport and Q10 have the same account as well as my iPhone!

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154
    12-17-14 08:26 AM
    Go to outlook.com and select "people" tab. When contacts list opens, select "check for duplicates" option in the menu options. This could fix your problem. Or you could manually delete the duplicate contacts from server end.

PS. To avoid further issues like this, when saving a contact, save only to "outlook.com" list and not to local contacts. Personally, I've never had this issue with my contacts because I've saved everything this way only.

Posted via CB10
    When I am in outlook.com everything is not duplicated. But in my phone there are 4 duplicates. I started at WP and it sync fine without problem. Now my beloved passport enter, everything is scrambled. Anyway when Christmas break over I will sync everything in my office computer. I'll try what you have said. Thanks man!
    12-17-14 08:29 AM
    Gmail, or Google Apps - works like a charm, instant email push, flexible calendar and contact options, and perfect if you also use email in your browser on your desktop. Enable 2-step log-in and your data is as safe as they can be
    12-17-14 10:23 AM
    I have found outlook.com much better and easier than gmail on my Passport.

Posted with my Passport from CB10
    12-17-14 10:36 AM
    When I am in outlook.com everything is not duplicated. But in my phone there are 4 duplicates. I started at WP and it sync fine without problem. Now my beloved passport enter, everything is scrambled. Anyway when Christmas break over I will sync everything in my office computer. I'll try what you have said. Thanks man!
    You must have linked your duplicate contacts on WP. I had this problem but it's easily correctable as stated.
    12-17-14 10:47 AM
    I agree that outlook.com is best on Blackberry. My problem is that I use a Mac and outlook.com and Mac's don't work well together. Email is fine (with effort) but Calendar and contacts is too much work to sort out.

For those of you who use google apps, how do you ensure immediate push email from google on your Passport in real time?
    12-17-14 08:17 PM