I personally thought the storm was over when they released BlackBerry 10 starting with the z10. Passport even better though

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    11-27-14 06:17 AM
    I went away right before bb10 was launched being my last BlackBerry used a Bold 9900 (awesome device), then I used iPhones. When I heard the Passport was launching I was so impatient to get mine. Now I got my Passport and couldn�t be happier.

Although I have to say, even though that I was using iPhones I was very tempted to buy the Z10 or the Q10. I have always been a BlackBerry die hard fan.
    11-27-14 08:14 AM
    I have had many blackberries and I was undecided on what phone I should get, but the passport is just awesome. I just got it yesterday and it's a dream.

Android apps run so much smoother. I've only run into one problem with the apps and that's the WWE app. I can't get that to load.

Anyone on the fence should really get this phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 08:30 AM
    Yep OP, test of times.
    11-27-14 08:58 AM
    If Apple were to somehow become more secure, I wouldn't hesitate to switch to them.

I'm in it for the security.

Posted via CB from my Z10
    11-27-14 09:01 AM
    I stood the Storm 2. It wasn't terrible for it's time, but required frequent visits to CB to keep it going properly.
    11-27-14 09:31 AM
    Just to check in on this one... you guys continue
    11-27-14 03:16 PM
    My BlackBerry Storm was a POS and was one of the reasons why I left the brand in the first place. But, I came back with the release of the z10 and weathered the reboot issues and early bugs of OS10. I sold the z10 when the z30 came out and I really liked the device, big screen, well built and was my daily driver until the passport was launched.

I have had a love hate relationship with BlackBerry, but I have decided to stick with the brand and I continue to preach how great their new products are wherever I go here in the USA.

I have caught allot of flak from friends, clients and other folks who always tell me BlackBerry is dead, they are going out of business and nobody uses them anymore!! I then bring out my big beautiful passport, watch their jaws drop and say "I don't think so".

Posted via my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    Need your help with a t-mobile question. They are saying that they won't cover my passport like a normal phone and that if anything happened to my phone that I would probably get another "equivalent" phone. Any advice??

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 05:42 PM
    I didn't stand with them, I left when they lost their way, and went to a device that worked for me. I came back when they brought a worthy device and platform to market that met my needs. I am loyal only to a point, I won't continue to use a product and deal with an inferior experience when I don't have to, just out of loyalty to a multinational corporation.
    I'm with you. Left BlackBerry and, even though the new devices look to be outstanding, I am Verizon customer and will not be getting one. Disappointing too, because the Classic looks like a device I would like. However, where I live AT&T has lousy coverage and the customer service reputation is not very good.
    12-01-14 05:52 PM
34 12