I have the latest version on my Passport, and it doesn't work at all. No Superbar, no wallpaper changing, nothing...
    Double check the app permissions, specifically the shared files permission needs to be enabled.
    11-17-14 08:10 AM
    Double check the app permissions, specifically the shared files permission needs to be enabled.
    It has permissions for everything it asks for.
    11-17-14 02:57 PM
    It has permissions for everything it asks for.
    Same here. Just checked . No bar. No wallpaper rotation (or any wallpaper) shown
    Came from z10 on which I had made the one time buy everything package, which worked smoothly. Since my change to the pp though, nada. All permissions set. Wallpaper pictures are on the device and not on the mediacard, as warned about in the app. What to do now shao?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 03:15 PM
    Mine seems never work properly. Firstly, I am just wondering where your weather data come from and how often they be updated. I seems that all weather data are different those from online sources, such as timeanddate.com, https://weather.gc.ca. The current weather conditions from "https://weather.gc.ca" are "1�C " and "Light Rain", but the app shows "4�C " and "Light Rain shower".
    The second problem is that the date cannot be shown properly, it only shows some small rectangles with crosses in them.
    Wallpaper Changer HD app on Passport-20141117162854.png
    Wallpaper Changer HD app on Passport-img_20141117_163218.jpg
    11-17-14 03:46 PM
    Works for me.
    The only thing is that the battery percentage is a bit off at times.
    11-17-14 05:27 PM
    So I downloaded WP Changer this evening to give it a try again. I had some problems with it on my Q5 before.
    Then I uninstalled it.
    I had the super bar settings on. Weather and date.

However, when I uninstalled it, the super bar is still showing up. It isn't updating or running at all. It just seems to be frozen on all my panes except for when I swipe into the hub.

Any ideas? I had this same problem on my Q5 and the only way I got rid of it was with a factory reset. I really really don't want to have to do that.

I have already tried the hard reset by holding the volume keys down.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    11-17-14 08:22 PM
    Well to answer my own question/ problem, I think I have fixed it.
    I ended up re installing WP Changer and running it. Then I turned off the super bar setting. So that got rid of it. Then I deleted the app. All seems fine now. I just can't help but feel that something is a miss though...

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    11-17-14 08:46 PM
32 12