So I noticed on my conference call that changing the volume with the side keys doesn't seem to change the actual volume. My speaker phone mode is piercing loud and the regular ear piece is loud enough that I can use it as speaker phone. I can turn it up and down all I want but the sound doesn't seem to change. The indicator does though. Anyone else see this?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 02:15 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Double check your notifications and volume settings. See if you have the phone set to control media/music only. If so, disable that.
    10-14-14 08:26 PM
    So I noticed on my conference call that changing the volume with the side keys doesn't seem to change the actual volume. My speaker phone mode is piercing loud and the regular ear piece is loud enough that I can use it as speaker phone. I can turn it up and down all I want but the sound doesn't seem to change. The indicator does though. Anyone else see this?

Posted via CB10
    That happened to me with a passport. It was the first call i was on with it. I tried it again after that with voice mail and the volume keys worked.... not sure what was up with that....... maybe if you talk so long and the phone locks they don't work.... not sure though but maybe experiment....

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 09:26 PM
    Experienced something similar with a skype call....with the supplied headset I had no volume control, just stuck on full volume , unless I turned the volume off in which case it turned the sound off..
    10-14-14 09:32 PM
    I noticed this recently only. Also, proximity sensors also seem to be malfunctioning. Last time I experienced issues like this, with Z10, it turned out to be a server problem on BlackBerry's end.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 10:04 PM
    I experienced the same issue. With normal or conf�rence call. Just reboot and it works... And issue is back. I installed the update from Rogers with Sachesi and now all looks good. Hope that s fixed.
    10-15-14 12:25 AM