Although 10.3 brought much improvement, still several hiccups.
    Anybody tried side by side with passport and iPhone 6 siri

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:12 AM
    I did with my wife's iPhone 6 and with all honesty I don't see much of a difference, Siri maybe just a bit crispy but not by much.
    11-03-14 10:24 AM
    I did with my wife's iPhone 6 and with all honesty I don't see much of a difference, Siri maybe just a bit crispy but not by much.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 10:59 AM
    Blackberry Assistant works very well with typing! way better than voice command. Of course, there are cases where you have to use voice command but typing is really the way to go
    11-03-14 11:15 AM
    I love assistant! I use it in the car all the time when I think of an album or an artist I want to listen to. It's pretty accurate when using it instead of typing. I remember in college we did some comparisons using obscure city names and different use cases. My (at the time) Z10 beat the iPhone 5 hands down. I also like being able to tell my phone to "take me home!" I wish it was a bit better at reminders and a few other things but its great for how I use it
    11-03-14 12:38 PM

..posted with my best phone ever! The new BlackBerry Passport! I no longer wait for the Classic. Maybe the BlackBerry slider. ..but the passport is more BlackBerry than ever!
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    11-03-14 12:42 PM
    Thx Tom,

I liked his conclusion: BlackBerry Assistant, which has just been released less than a month ago) is almost as fast as Siri (which has been out a couple of years now) and has some extra features compared to Siri (such as access to work side contacts and providing a list of users instead of guessing which user you want).

It's not surprising that he concludes the Google assistant lost miserably. It heard "Tell Ben" as Taliban Lol when both BA & Siri got it right.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by PatrickMJS; 11-04-14 at 09:09 AM.
    Tompire likes this.
    11-03-14 04:06 PM
    I put BlackBerry Assistant up against my 16 year old niece's iPhone and she was surprised at how great it was! She even learned a few commands that her iPhone could do that she wasn't aware of. I asked BBA to remind me to pick up my food at 5PM tomorrow...and it created a reminder. :-)

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    11-03-14 04:16 PM