Hello folks, I was just wondering, the BlackBerry passport is the exact same size as an American passport, so are there folks out there who use wallets or passport pouches (for real passports) to carry your BlackBerry passport. I saw a few high quality travel wallets with passport compartments and I was wondering it would be a good idea to get one of those as an everyday wallet for both my BlackBerry and my cash, cards, etc. Anyone out there already doing this?

Crackberry Z10 Z30 Q5 Passport
    08-28-15 05:09 AM
    Its a good idea to have all your important things in just one area. But if that wallet or pouch will be misplaced, lost, or worse is stolen then everything will be out of your reach in just one stroke. Think about it.
    08-28-15 09:25 AM
    I tried that with a samsonite passport case

Gave up after an hour

An actual passport is meant to be the used a few times a week at most. A BlackBerry Passport needs to be removed from the case several times an hour

So a case designed specifically for the phone tends to work better

CB10 on Passport 10.3.2
    08-28-15 09:38 AM
    I've considered buying a leather cover and retrofitting it for my AT&T model so I could have a cool looking folio case, but the device is just a hair bigger than an actual passport, so I've hesitated on pulling the trigger.

Posted via CB10 on Passport
    08-28-15 10:18 AM
    Well actual passports vary in siye depending on country that issues. So cases tend to be a few milliliters larger than necessary for a US passport

Also most cases hold the passport in place by the first and last page that are also the covers. The BlackBerry Passport can't be held in place that way. That's why the oem leather case uses a sticky surface

I ended up using the oem leather flip case and I am very pleased with the result

CB10 on Passport 10.3.2
    08-28-15 10:26 AM