So finally managed to get round to ordering a passport from mobile phones direct. Called them up earlier this morning and they said they have them in stock so should have mine by tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting my hands on it. Definitely fell in love with it on launch day at Selfridges.

If anyone is asking, bought it outright for 440 uk pounds delivered. Cheapest I have seen it online unlike other places selling it for 530 or 485 uk pounds.

Posted via CB10
    Good to hear Spawn! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it once you manage to get it set up for your taste etc.

I'm loving mine now. At first I was a little concerned at the size of it and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to use a phone so big, but Web browsing and entertainment content is just amazing on this thing. Particularly Netflix which I am just loving utilising on the screen!

I've also managed to get pretty speedy on the keyboard now after being horribly slow with it at first!

All just takes a bit of time I guess! Well worth it though!

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 08:52 AM
    Good to hear Spawn! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it once you manage to get it set up for your taste etc.

I'm loving mine now. At first I was a little concerned at the size of it and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to use a phone so big, but Web browsing and entertainment content is just amazing on this thing. Particularly Netflix which I am just loving utilising on the screen!

I've also managed to get pretty speedy on the keyboard now after being horribly slow with it at first!

All just takes a bit of time I guess! Well worth it though!

Posted via CB10
    Quick question, which Vodafone Plan did you get from CPW for your Passport ?

I ask as I will be switching from my BIS plan with Vodafone later this week when the Passport on sale.

Thanks in anticipation.
    09-29-14 09:11 AM
    Hey. My plan is �30.50 a month and the phone was free. It's a 4g plan and comes with 600 minutes, unlimited texts and 1gb of data. Not loads of data, but I'm not using the plan anyway, giving it to my mum who doesn't even know what the Internet is haha.

But I get 30% off my line rental through my work so it only works out at like �21.00 a month which is why I went with vodafone.

Posted via CB10
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    09-29-14 11:12 AM
    Hey. My plan is �30.50 a month and the phone was free. It's a 4g plan and comes with 600 minutes, unlimited texts and 1gb of data. Not loads of data, but I'm not using the plan anyway, giving it to my mum who doesn't even know what the Internet is haha.

But I get 30% off my line rental through my work so it only works out at like �21.00 a month which is why I went with vodafone.

Posted via CB10
    Many thanks, been so long since I had a non BIS plan !!!

Other than the 1 gig of data sounds like a good deal for the plan, not to mention the FREE PASSPORT !!!!

Roll on Wednesday when Vodafone Business are supposed to start selling it.
    09-29-14 11:16 AM
104 ... 345