Is anybody facing delay in typing or it is only me?? Some times not all the time when I press the letter it wont appear immediately.. any suggestions?? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 03:56 PM
    Is this happening in all environments?
    Have you noticed it in particular in messages, and if so is it equally between any message type? How about typing elsewhere like Browser, Search/Assistant, Remember, etc?

Anyway, if you haven't yet, the first thing to try is a device reset. (NOT exactly the same as a Restart.)
    Hold down the top key and do not release it. Ignore any onscreen options, countdowns, splashscreens, etc, and keep pressing the top button.
    After the red LED turns on then off, release the top key.

Was anything better after that reset?
    10-20-14 04:08 PM
    Is this happening in all environments?
    Ha! Are you a consultant or an ERP vendor?

Sorry OP, can't help you. It isn't happening to me.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    10-20-14 04:19 PM
    No particular place. Sometimes in whatsapp or when I log in in ID or password, or in Email ? no specific situation nor it is constant. I tried the hard reset by pressing volume buttons but it kept happening.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 05:45 PM
    I get a delay when I immediately start typing after opening up the browser - usually misses the first few letters I type due to lag while it loads up.
    10-20-14 07:21 PM
    No particular place. Sometimes in whatsapp or when I log in in ID or password, or in Email ? no specific situation nor it is constant. I tried the hard reset by pressing volume buttons but it kept happening.

Posted via CB10
    Do a wipe on the phone... I don't have those delays on whatsapp. Some times I might have delay if for example i open a heavy website that's still processing in the background or something intensive like that, not in light apps like messenger or email
    10-20-14 07:28 PM
    I'm not seeing any delays either. The only time is when I'm a heavy desktop version of a webpage,.. but I think that's usually do to their search fields trying to do auto-search as you enter the query.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 07:30 PM
    I updated to 908 and its much better now, delay almost gone

Posted via CB10
    Joao Oliveira likes this.
    10-21-14 06:04 AM
    I get a typing delay on my iphone6 on certain websites. I thought it was the phone but now I'm thinking it's the websites.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 10:36 AM
    Happens to me almost exclusively in browser. Happened on z10 as well, even in sites such as Google.

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    10-21-14 10:37 AM
    I get a delay when I immediately start typing after opening up the browser - usually misses the first few letters I type due to lag while it loads up.
    True. This is a bit irritating, but it's manageable.
    10-21-14 11:01 AM
    I don't have this problem on my Z30 that's why I thought it could be bug or setting issue.. Now with the update its almost gone.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 12:00 PM