Does anyone have a difficulty holding the Passport for a phone call?
    I know, there are bluetooth headsets and bluetooth in the car; not to mention the speakers on the phone of the Passport is excellent. i use it a lot.
    But sometimes it's, "excuse me I gotta take this." and you need a bit of privacy for that call.

I'm not used to seeing my fingers at the side of my face while holding a smartphone. The previous phones have been thin enough that I never really remember seeing them.

Also, when you touch the screen as the phone rings, (while trying to get it out of a pocket) the ringing will stop ringing. Usually, the phone call is still coming in until it is swiped. But that makes me want to always grab the passport by the sides. As if not to hurt it, or to be very careful. I guess my Z10 did the same. Maybe the Passport is too new to me, so I am being careful with it.

What do you think?
    Do you have the same difficulty?
    11-20-14 06:04 PM
    Sounds nice that it mutes the ringing when you pick it up.Seems like a pro not a con to me. Unless it is answering I dont see the issue.
    11-20-14 06:20 PM
    Hmm yeah I guess youre right that you can see your fingers a bit. Never really noticed that till you just pointed it out. Either way it doesn't really bother me and if it did, you could angle it ever so slightly and you wouldn't see your fingers.

And I guess I havent noticed that as well. I've always just assumed the ringing stops because I hit one of the side buttons when I was getting my phone out from my pocket.
    I do that all the time when I'm at the gym and my playlist moves forward or backwards when I try to get my phone out from my pocket.
    11-20-14 06:26 PM
    how do you hold it? I don't have any issues here, thumb finger but then I got a hand like claw. I do see fingers but the I nearly always keep my pinky up when I drink a pint just breeding I guess.
    11-20-14 06:30 PM
    Can't believe someone is seriously debating having issues with seeing his fingers while making a call...oh well...

However, the issue with unwanted muting of the phone ringing is going to be addressed in 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 05:36 AM
    Can't believe someone is seriously debating having issues with seeing his fingers while making a call...oh well...

However, the issue with unwanted muting of the phone ringing is going to be addressed in 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    First world problems!
    Temp solution quality bt headset.

BlackBerry - Accept no substitute. Period!
    11-21-14 05:40 AM
    Does anyone have a difficulty holding the Passport for a phone call?
    What?!?!?
    11-21-14 06:24 AM
    You could be blind in that eye like me. Then you see nothing no matter how you hold it lol.
    11-21-14 06:47 AM
    I found the phone ok right away and now since the I've had it a week I feel uncomfortable with smaller phones.

My suggestion is to just use it and get used to it.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-14 07:01 AM
    What?!?!?
    In case you didn't read it right, he said, does anyone have a difficulty holding the Passport for a phone call?

I'm a woman and my hands are small and I have no problems holding my phone for a call.
    GeoK likes this.
    11-21-14 07:04 AM
    In case you didn't read it right, he said, does anyone have a difficulty holding the Passport for a phone call?

I'm a woman and my hands are small and I have no problems holding my phone for a call.
    Oh trust me, I read it right....just can't believe the question!
    11-21-14 08:02 AM
    Referencing the big-ness of the phone.
    No need to be rude. It's not the fingers, just the comfort or lack of of holding the phone.
    Maybe someone has it pinched between two fingers? Someone cradles the bottom, etc.

Oh trust me, I read it right....just can't believe the question!
    11-21-14 01:41 PM
    It does feel awkward at first. But after having the Passport for a few weeks, now when I pick up my Z10 I think " what a tiny phone." You'll get used to it.
    GeoK likes this.
    11-24-14 09:02 AM
    That is so true letice.

It does feel awkward at first. But after having the Passport for a few weeks, now when I pick up my Z10 I think " what a tiny phone." You'll get used to it.
    12-18-14 04:45 PM