Just trolling this site from my new passport. Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 12:14 AM
    Peevish. Always, forever.
    10-17-14 12:16 AM
    I'm so disappointed in my Passport. It can't even make coffee!1! I swear I could do it in OS7. I'm sending it back and getting a iPhone, I just think it is crazy that they don't add these simple features!
    By the time a BlackBerry can make coffee, it will probably only make decaf. Get with the times BlackBerry!!11

Posted via CB10
    anon(7915689) and troubauk like this.
    10-17-14 01:56 AM
    Jeeze, you can't run without coffee....

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 02:05 AM
    I'm so disappointed in my Passport. It can't even make coffee!1! I swear I could do it in OS7. I'm sending it back and getting a iPhone, I just think it is crazy that they don't add these simple features!
    By the time a BlackBerry can make coffee, it will probably only make decaf. Get with the times BlackBerry!!11

Posted via CB10
    Even worse, it's missing so many features from BBOS, on my bold I had to battery pull every 5 hours, browser was ****ty, I had no apps, memory leaks were normal, I LOVED the hourglass thing, BB10 is so much faster, has more apps, and is so much up to date compared to BBOS but BB10'ners just don't get it because I had different icons for different emails accounts.

*you guys just don't get it, call the classic a q20!*

One more time, you just don't get it!

And what's with all that swipping. You bunch of hipsters, bring out the mason jars!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dna47; 10-17-14 at 03:26 AM.
    10-17-14 03:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD