The touch sensitive keyboard on my SE Passport is not working.

I used to be able to move the HOME screen left and right with the keyboard, but no longer. I am able to scroll up/down and sideways when I open pages on my screen. But I am no longer able to use the keyboard to move my home page left and right(to the HUB).

I hope that I was clear. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Maybe I switched off this ability by accident.

Thanks in advance!
    12-14-15 05:21 AM
    Reboot your phone, it happened once for me and that's how the problem was fixed. Same applies to kb backlight off once in a while

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    Reboot your phone, it happened once for me and that's how the problem was fixed. Same applies to kb backlight off once in a while

zlatno likes this.
    12-14-15 05:30 AM
    The touch sensitive keyboard on my SE Passport is not working.

I used to be able to move the HOME screen left and right with the keyboard, but no longer. I am able to scroll up/down and sideways when I open pages on my screen. But I am no longer able to use the keyboard to move my home page left and right(to the HUB).

I hope that I was clear. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Maybe I switched off this ability by accident.

Thanks in advance!
    By reboot, do you mean just turn the phone off an email back on? Or does reboot mean somethi else?
    12-14-15 05:40 AM
    A simple restart (hold power button and press start) should do the trick. Hope those works for you.

zlatno likes this.
    12-14-15 05:42 AM

Yes, that should work. I've had occasional backlighting issue on keyboard. You don't know how convenient that is until it's gone. Simple reboot.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 06:17 AM
    Yes, that should work. I've had occasional backlighting issue on keyboard. You don't know how convenient that is until it's gone. Simple reboot.

Posted via CB10
    W keyboard backlighting? I don't think my SE ever had that.
    12-14-15 07:03 AM
    Reboot worked. Thanks guys. SE Passport still the best!!!!
    12-14-15 10:32 AM