When I first read about Blend I thought it would just be a gimmick. Coming from an android phone to the passport however I now realise that the hub offers the best email experience of any email client (far better than outlook) and that blend offers the potential to bring that experience to your desktop or tablet.

However for me their are two critical features that are missing. Firstly I really would love to see the integration of tasks and notes, something I am already using a lot on my blackberry and secondly I would love to see conversation view being available in Blend. I approach my email in a GTD manner and keep my mailbox empty, conversation view in the hub is proving excellent for this I just wish I could have it on the desktop too.

What would you like to see in Blend?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 03:59 AM
    Haven't used Blend yet, but I'd love 3rd parties developing for Blend. BBM for example is already in Blend, but WhatsApp is used more in a lot of parts of the world. I know that Blend is or will be open for 3rd parties, it'll be interesting to see who jumps on it!
    10-01-14 04:23 AM
    I think the tasks and notes is a good idea although I have not checked it out but maybe the calendar function might have the options in there.

I would like see the voice calls work through it and also document management with cloud storage link ie for Box etc.

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 06:41 AM