As mentioned above......... I've had a tempered glass screen protector on my PP since I received it which is now about 14-15 months.

I found it cracked a few weeks ago..... I thought. But, it was the screen. When I removed the screen protector it was not cracked at all but the PP screen has a hairline cracking running top to bottom and side to side. Go figure.
    Last edited by duckduke; 05-19-16 at 09:49 PM.
    05-15-16 09:18 AM
    I wonder if the also have the Private Glass for the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition.

Specially for Business Phones they should have a Private Temper Glass!

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    05-15-16 09:34 AM
    Ok I guess not

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-17-16 03:15 PM
    Dont get the nilkin one, it may be faulty and will not stick on the edges, leaving the edges in air (5mm from each side), so thats a no-go for the older passport.
    05-17-16 03:30 PM
    Seidio shows a tempered glass screen protector for the Passport. Haven't tried it myself. Does say in the description that it has rounded edges.
    I just got the Seidio screen protector and it's gold! the bottom edges are rounded for the SE & it really is just right
    05-30-17 09:29 AM
    I've been using liquid nano for the past year and it's just great. I don't worry about lining up the sticky screen protectors. Just wipe the liquid material on the screen, wait one minute, it evenly forms a 9H coat with great clarity. Perfect every time. I put this stuff on my Mercedes' headlights now.
    You have enlightened me for life, is there a specific brand you use??? This solves my screen protector dilemma for my Passport and s7 edge, although my s7 edge should be fine be fine because it sits in the box
    06-02-17 05:41 PM
    You have enlightened me for life, is there a specific brand you use??? This solves my screen protector dilemma for my Passport and s7 edge, although my s7 edge should be fine be fine because it sits in the box
    I use Kristal or Liquid Armor.
    jimmy zamalot likes this.
    06-02-17 05:51 PM
    Let’s apply the 5 WHY's Principles...

1st Why – - why do you want to put screen protector on your mobile phone?
    “"So, it will be protected from accidental scratched”."

2nd Why - – why do you want it to be protected from accidental scratched?
    "“So it will maintain its good look”."

3rd Why - – why do you want to maintain its good look?
    “"So in case I want to sell it, I can ask for a higher price” (i.e. maintaining the unit in good conditions)."

4th Why – - why do you want to sell it in a higher price?
    “"So I can buy another new device with little additional cost?”"

5th Why –- why do you want to buy new device?
    “"Of course, I do... everybody does! We all want new devices!”"

Conclusion: IF you don’t have any plan to resell your Passport in the future and get a higher price for it to buy new devices, you don’t need to put screen protector on it...

Posted via CB10
    Totally disagreed! I don't want to sell my passport yet I pout screenprotector on it so it will always look good and shiny! My suggestion to op go for tempered glass (maybe order a new one or keep the one you have)‎

Posted via CB10
    06-03-17 12:03 PM
33 12