Finally pulled the trigger on an att PP after laboring over SE and att versions. I think I'm almost 4 years into my Q10 (I think I've passed along 2-3 upgrades to my wife and kids to get their new iphones...gasp). I've been thru one keyboard replacement, one screen replacement, and one battery replacement. Now I am getting double typing issues again and especially on the space bar which can be annoying getting periods in the middle of sentences.

Finally decided on att next to spread out the payments. It's technically a couple dollars more a month when you spread it out vs the discounted SE on shopblackberry. What make me laugh is that att indicates my ship date as late next week. How is it a TECHNOLOGY company can't get a product shipped within one business day in this day and age. Hoping that is an outside date but I won't hold my breath. Wish companies like att would just use someone like amazon for fulfillment and we wouldn't have to deal with this lag time.

End rant.

If any others have experience ordering thru att online I'd be interested in hearing your stories of actual ship dates vs quoted at time of order. I did express shipping too (it was free).

I'm excited to get this thing in my hands and test drive it!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 05:06 PM
    Well to be far the AT&T Passport has been out for over a year now, so they may not have a lot of inventory. I got mine in three day when the drop in March. Your going to love the Passport.
    04-01-16 05:31 PM
    You can sense my giddy-ness. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the PP. It's been a decision long in the making (as you can tell from how long I've been driving this Q10)

The PRIV got in the mix too until I went to the att store yesterday and tried the PKB. No thanks. I'm riding BB10 as long as I can for my particular needs (productivity).

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    04-01-16 06:00 PM
    You can sense my giddy-ness. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the PP. It's been a decision long in the making (as you can tell from how long I've been driving this Q10)

The PRIV got in the mix too until I went to the att store yesterday and tried the PKB. No thanks. I'm riding BB10 as long as I can for my particular needs (productivity).

man your post is almost making me go out tomorrow to att store...ive had my z10 for 3 years, no case and glass is still perfect. My wifes iphone has finger slide scratches after 6mths. im not sold yet on priv and really trying to see what BB does by fall if i can wait that long. I would like to get another 3+ years from next BB. Maybe I will just visit att tomorrow to test drive...just wish I had a better idea if i should hold out for Vienna or another BB or?
    04-01-16 08:24 PM
    From what it sounds like, no new BB10 phones this year. Vienna, if it is still alive, will be android. After today's earnings call, this could be the last year for BlackBerry handsets period...I sure hope not.

FYI, as I type this, just got an email from att that my passport has shipped. So I suppose I jumped the gun a bit with my OP rant.

04-01-16 09:00 PM
    I just got mine two days ago. It took 7 days to get to me. I upgraded from a Z10. It was worth the wait. AT&T Passport is a nice phone and a great upgrade coming from a Z10. This is the 3rd BB10 phone for me...Q10, Z10 and now Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-01-16 09:01 PM
    I just got mine two days ago. It took 7 days to get to me. I upgraded from a Z10. It was worth the wait. AT&T Passport is a nice phone and a great upgrade coming from a Z10. This is the 3rd BB10 phone for me...Q10, Z10 and now Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Where are you located? Did you use the express ship option? I just pulled up my tracking number and mine will be here Monday.

04-01-16 09:25 PM
    Where are you located? Did you use the express ship option? I just pulled up my tracking number and mine will be here Monday.

See....Three days. Sweet.
    04-01-16 09:28 PM
    See....Three days. Sweet.
    Indeed...my rant was premature. The only downside is the 14 day period begins one day after shipment...hopefully that is one business day so I don't lose 2 days over the weekend. Not that I'll want to return it, but it is a bit of a jump from the Q10.

04-01-16 09:34 PM