Can we expect that T-Mobile will be making provisions for their customers who want the Blackberry Passport?
    emeoh likes this.
    08-13-14 12:09 PM
    nope they can't legally sell BB anymore partnership is gone and all they want do do is sell ios/samsung devices anyways lol.
    08-13-14 12:13 PM
    They will have to make a way. Someone will make a way. Either Blackberry, T-Mo, or another carrier's incentive!
    08-13-14 12:24 PM
    You will end up buying an unlocked version off of shopblackberry.com because T Mobile and Blackberry no longer have a user agreement.

I have been with T Mobile for years and I not going to change my carrier because to companies who really need each, can't get along.

Sent using the CB forums app.
    emeoh likes this.
    08-13-14 12:29 PM
    You may have to just purchase it through BB's website and stick a simm in there. You may or may not be able to utilize the WiFi-calling tho'
    Iblamesummers likes this.
    08-13-14 12:29 PM
    You may have to just purchase it through BB's website and stick a simm in there. You may or may not be able to utilize the WiFi-calling tho'
    Without carrier support from T-Mobile you will not be getting WiFi calling. I've been on T-Mobile for years and have used T-Mobile branded phones and others with AWS bands... if T-Mobile does not support it then WiFI calling won't be happening.
    Last edited by robert_in_la; 08-13-14 at 02:30 PM.
    08-13-14 01:00 PM
    I don't mind to buy an unlocked version from ShopBlackBerry.
    08-13-14 02:20 PM
    I don't mind to buy an unlocked version from ShopBlackBerry.
    Thats exactly what I just did today - purchased a Z30 though.
    08-13-14 02:31 PM
    You will end up buying an unlocked version off of shopblackberry.com because T Mobile and Blackberry no longer have a user agreement.

I have been with T Mobile for years and I not going to change my carrier because to companies who really need each, can't get along.

Sent using the CB forums app.
    never liked t mobile to be honest so no great loss that they wont be selling blackberry there loss
    08-13-14 03:16 PM
    never liked t mobile to be honest so no great loss that they wont be selling blackberry there loss
    Interesting I never liked AT&T and Verizon... found T-Mobile to be way better than those two combined.
    Iblamesummers and 66cuda like this.
    08-13-14 03:54 PM
    Interesting I never liked AT&T and Verizon... found T-Mobile to be way better than those two combined.
    maybe but don't mean nothing here in uk
    08-13-14 04:35 PM
    Sorry, thought you meant T-Mobile US not Europe.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-14 06:49 PM
    T-Mobile was my last carrier & i really liked the service inthepast. i am kinda resigned to the fact that the future of subsidized cell phones are nearing an end so getting an unlocked phone directly from Blackberry & BOYD at T-Mobile would be fine. wifi-calling would be a bonus.

there are other phones like the Blackphone & One Plus One etc that i would also consider in the future and for T-Mobile to limit their devices to Android & Iphones...? I mean IDK...
    Last edited by Iblamesummers; 08-14-14 at 01:26 AM.
    robert_in_la likes this.
    08-13-14 11:06 PM
    I don't mind, I rather get my phone directly from BlackBerry And keep my cheap service plan from t mobile

Posted with my amazing Z10
    08-14-14 07:10 AM
    T-Mobile was my last carrier & i really liked the service inthepast. i am kinda resigned to the fact that the future of subsidized cell phones are nearing an end so getting an unlocked phone directly from Blackberry & BOYD at T-Mobile would be fine. wifi-calling would be a bonus.

there are other phones like the Blackphone & One Plus One etc that i would also consider in the future and for T-Mobile to limit their devices to Android & Iphones...? I mean IDK...
    I only ever get my own phone nowadays and then look at a sim only contract
    08-14-14 07:53 AM
    I am really enjoying the new cell phone world that T-Mobile has helped to create in the US (despite them cutting their relationship with BlackBerry). I buy the phone I want (unlocked Passport), where I want, and get the plan from T-Mobile because it suits my needs. The price is right and I LOVE the free international data. The last thing I would want now is to be tied to a carrier for two years. If the T-Mobile plans no longer fit I will get a new plan from someone else. But for now I love having the choice and no contract.
    08-14-14 08:59 AM
    I left Sprint because they were not getting the Z10, and their service was atrocious but I will not leave t-mo now because of them not possibly getting the Passport. I like being able to get my own device like several have said and still just pop in my sim card and go. If I do not have wifi-calling (which I barely use) no biggie but to have it will be a nice bonus for the times when it comes in handy.

I just need this device to be about $500 so I don't have to sell one of my kids or a kidney or rent my wife's womb to get it.
    08-14-14 01:24 PM