Hi, when I'm on the main (home) screen, if I swipe left (using the keyboard), I then have access to my app pages.

Suppose that I'm at my app page 2. If I sequentiually swipe on the left, I go from app screen 2, to app screen 1, then to home screen, and then to the hub.

But once I get to the hub screen, if I swipe then on the right, I cannot move to the home screen (by using the keyboard)

Is this normal?

Thus, if I'm at the hub screen, the only way to go to the main screen in to swipe left on the touch screen. Can I do that by swiping on the keyboard?

Thanks.
    05-30-16 03:11 PM
    Is this normal?
    Yes, it is normal. You cannot leave the Hub by swiping the keyboard.
    05-30-16 03:22 PM
    Thank you very much.

I have also noticed, that sometimes I swipe on the left in order to leave the hub and reach the home screen, it moves to the home screen but then the hub comes back again.

Is this also normal ?

Scotty to post these questions but I'm new on bb10.
    05-30-16 04:26 PM
    Is this also normal ?
    That I have never seen--it should not happen, unless maybe your finger slips during the swipe. I just tried to replicate that on my Passport and my spare Z10 and could not do it.
    05-30-16 04:39 PM
    A little flick up on the screen from the bottom will also bring you from hub to home screen.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 05:11 PM
    A little flick up on the screen from the bottom will also bring you from hub to home screen.

Posted via CB10
    The power of swiping. Dora the Explorer's fox could never own such a device. Swiper no swiping!

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE on the Rogers network. Excuse the typos.
    05-31-16 08:24 PM
    The power of swiping. Dora the Explorer's fox could never own such a device. Swiper no swiping!

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE on the Rogers network. Excuse the typos.
    This is an amazing answer lol

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 01:54 AM