Hello,

i have been using blackberry passport i performed sic multiwipe after removing i used autoloader 10.3.2 but my passport is stuck at blackberry anti-theft id i am entering the correct id and i had reset password + i also deleted and recreated account whenever i enter blackberry id and password it shows me type the id that is used to setup this device i dont know how to get rid of this error while im entering the correct info that i have any one can here help me please?
    07-08-15 01:23 PM
    Are you the same guy from yesterday who stole a passport and said that somehow in your pocket it created a password? Your account was made ten min ago and this is your only post. Not making accusations so I apologize if you're a different person, it could just be a coincidence though. I'm not sure on your issue, however, I would think doing what you did would allow you to use the device.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 01:27 PM
    Are you the same guy from yesterday who stole a passport and said that somehow in your pocket it created a password? Your account was made ten min ago and this is your only post. Not making accusations so I apologize if you're a different person, it could just be a coincidence though. I'm not sure on your issue, however, I would think doing what you did would allow you to use the device.

Posted via CB10
    hatz off to your thinking man
    07-08-15 01:36 PM
    hatz off to your thinking man
    Not trying to accuse you, just hoping that person gets their phone back. Like I said it could just be a coincidence in timing

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 01:40 PM
    Lol

 RED Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 on Telus
    07-08-15 02:23 PM
    You have to enter the old password. So I hope you remember it.

Resetting the password when resetting the device is the worst thing to do, since the device doesn't know which password is right, and might fail to set up in correcting after.

Or ya know stolen device. Give it back to the owner.

Work Wide and Prosper
    07-08-15 03:15 PM
    You have to enter the old password. So I hope you remember it.

Resetting the password when resetting the device is the worst thing to do, since the device doesn't know which password is right, and might fail to set up in correcting after.

Or ya know stolen device. Give it back to the owner.

Work Wide and Prosper
    i have reset+ recreated account as well and phone is not showing in protect blackberry i dont know whats this worst issue
    07-08-15 03:32 PM
    i have reset+ recreated account as well and phone is not showing in protect blackberry i dont know whats this worst issue
    Call BlackBerry for support.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 07:40 PM
    You can't just recreate an account... you enter the account originally tied to that device and the password... if you can't remember these two things it's highly unlikely that you are the original owner of the device.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-08-15 07:43 PM
    Try try and try again but you ain't traveling anywhere with that Passport my friend.

Posted via CB.10 on my  Z10
    07-08-15 07:45 PM
    i have accidently deleted the blackberry id while anti-theft was on on blackberry passport when i wipe my passport now its stuck at bbid login and not accepting new account which i re-created on the same old email should i call blackberry support ? as i dont have any official support for blackberry on this device is there any toll free where i can call and get this issue sort? thank you
    07-09-15 03:36 PM
    No. You have to use the old id and password to get through that, and then you have to log in with the new one.

Although I suspect that it might even fail since you deleted the id. Why would you do that?

On the other hand, we have proof that the anti theft measures really work though.

Work Wide and Prosper
    07-09-15 05:01 PM
    No. You have to use the old id and password to get through that, and then you have to log in with the new one.

Although I suspect that it might even fail since you deleted the id. Why would you do that?

On the other hand, we have proof that the anti theft measures really work though.

Work Wide and Prosper
    it was accidentally deleted not intentionally now that new id which i recreated on the same old email i had set the same old password but its not working trying around and figuring out it may work and i get back my phone in working condition if you have any solid solution please share it
    07-09-15 06:38 PM
    it was accidentally deleted not intentionally now that new id which i recreated on the same old email i had set the same old password but its not working trying around and figuring out it may work and i get back my phone in working condition if you have any solid solution please share it
    We've already told you what to do... and you still don't get it.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-09-15 06:40 PM
    Yeah, you deleted the old one. Even recreating it with same email and password doesn't work, because it's new.

You need the old one, but you deleted it. So it might just not work at all.

Work Wide and Prosper
    07-09-15 06:48 PM
    Problem would have been avoided if you had disabled BlackBerry Protect before wiping your device. But that would have asked you for your BBID which you don't know so �\_(ツ)_/�

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-09-15 07:36 PM
    Problem would have been avoided if you had disabled BlackBerry Protect before wiping your device. But that would have asked you for your BBID which you don't know so �\_(ツ)_/�

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    I stole this �\_(ツ)_/� thanks buddy

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 07:47 PM
    I stole this �\_(ツ)_/� thanks buddy

Posted via CB10
    hey buddy i am using it for the first time so i did not noticed that auto-theft is enabled i just wiped the device and now im stuck with that time to say good-bye to blackberry if this device is bricked!!! what do you think if i stole the device im posting it on crackberry asking for solution hah you dumbo xD
    07-10-15 03:56 AM
    hey buddy i am using it for the first time so i did not noticed that auto-theft is enabled i just wiped the device and now im stuck with that time to say good-bye to blackberry if this device is bricked!!! what do you think if i stole the device im posting it on crackberry asking for solution hah you dumbo xD
    Just being curious here but how did you delete you BlackBerry ID by accident? I have seen posts with people asking how to do it on purpose, and apparently the way you do it is by clicking a link the mail you got when you created the ID and following the steps.

Also - if it was the first time you used it, why did you log in with your ID and then wipe the device? I'm guessing the device was wiped when you received it if it was the first time you used it? And if it was not, then maybe it is the former owners BlackBerry ID that was logged on, and then you need to get a hold of him.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 06:17 AM
    Did you buy it brand new or did it have a previous owner? It's sounding like the latter. You needed the BlackBerry ID associated with the device when BlackBerry Protect was enabled which is before you got it. That's pretty much what everyone above has been trying to tell you.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 07:12 AM
    Just being curious here but how did you delete you BlackBerry ID by accident? I have seen posts with people asking how to do it on purpose, and apparently the way you do it is by clicking a link the mail you got when you created the ID and following the steps.

Also - if it was the first time you used it, why did you log in with your ID and then wipe the device? I'm guessing the device was wiped when you received it if it was the first time you used it? And if it was not, then maybe it is the former owners BlackBerry ID that was logged on, and then you need to get a hold of him.

Posted via CB10
    im using blackberry for the first time so in short i bought this phone from my friend he gave me everything he have but now phone is seems to be bricked at his id no idea what to do
    07-10-15 09:09 AM
    im using blackberry for the first time so in short i bought this phone from my friend he gave me everything he have but now phone is seems to be bricked at his id no idea what to do
    Ask your friend for his BlackBerry ID and password... why the hell would you not tell us this in the first post.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    itsnotaboutart likes this.
    07-10-15 09:33 AM
    He didn't turn off the BlackBerry security features and you got screwed because it thinks it's being stolen.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.680
    07-10-15 09:34 AM
    Oh, the wonders of modern BlackBerry technology...good luck...

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    07-10-15 04:40 PM
    It's not bricked.
    Your BlackBerry ID is most likely the email you used to set up the phone in the first place.

If you can get onto a desktop computer you should be able to go to this Web site and reset everything.

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...&locale=ZW4%3D

But your going to loose everything on the phone during the process.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 05:05 PM
55 123