For some reason i can't get audio streaming working on my Infiniti. I can get it connected and make phone calls through the car but media keeps saying "not connected" (see below). My car supports audio streaming because my brother has it working with his iphone...

Anyone have a solution?

Streaming media via bluetooth on Passport-img_20150204_193517.png

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 07:37 PM
    I had no problem connecting to a Volvo rental car. I assume you have paired the device and the car. Edit the device properties on the phone and give it permissions to play your media.
    The other problem may be that your brother's iphone is still connected to the car. He must turn off his bluetooth connection first.

Either way, just be aware that you allow your car control of your phone. This should be fine if the bluetooth connection in your car is secure.
    02-04-15 09:59 PM
    I had no problem connecting to a Volvo rental car. I assume you have paired the device and the car. Edit the device properties on the phone and give it permissions to play your media.
    The other problem may be that your brother's iphone is still connected to the car. He must turn off his bluetooth connection first.

Either way, just be aware that you allow your car control of your phone. This should be fine if the bluetooth connection in your car is secure.
    I accepted all the permissions when i connected it, but for some reason it won't give me the audio connection... its weird... my brother wasn't in the car when i tried to get it working so it couldn't have been his phone.

I'll keep messing around with it and hopefully it'll work..

Posted via CB10
    02-04-15 10:53 PM
    I have a similar issue where my calls will work and sound crystal clear, but my audio streaming is full of static and sounds terrible and cheap. Did you ever resolve this?
    04-02-17 12:50 PM