Hello everybody. I purchased a new blackberry passport from shopblackberry.com and 2 days after I did a tiny scratch on the upper right corner of the stainless steel frame. Im upset cause It was a new device and now I feel like it has everywhere scratches. Anyway my question is does anybody know how to get rid of the scratch from this special I-beam stainless steel?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 12:12 PM
    well, if it was brand new, you can send it back for an exchange to either your carrier, or the store you purchased it from.

If you try to either "rub it out" or refinish it, it will only look worse.....
    07-08-16 01:27 PM
    Well I purchased through blackberry shop online and I cant return it even if I am in the first 30 days of support because u should do that only if it is any problem with device itself or software but no from scratches that I'v done it

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 01:55 PM
    How about the jewelerian polish might that works without opening the device from the inside?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 01:56 PM
    Well I purchased through blackberry shop online and I cant return it even if I am in the first 30 days of support because u should do that only if it is any problem with device itself or software but no from scratches that I'v done it

Posted via CB10
    Just return it. Fill out the form on their website, just say you're not satisfied with the purchase, and that's reason enough for them to have to take back your device. You just have to eat the shipping costs.

Then order yourself another one and hope this one will be better!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 02:03 PM
    Yeah I understand but they say describe the problem! Should I writte this in that field?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 02:08 PM
    Your thinking about return a phone cause of a tiny scratch???? Really? Live with it. It's not that big of a deal.

Posted via CB10
    FahedAlDerbi and brookie229 like this.
    07-08-16 02:56 PM
    Your thinking about return a phone cause of a tiny scratch???? Really? Live with it. It's not that big of a deal.

Posted via CB10
    ^^^^^^^Yup. It looks bad for a while but eventually you get used to it and wear it as a badge of honor.
    07-08-16 03:52 PM
    I know you not happy with the tiny scratch, but think about it as you bought a car, a day later you have a tiny scratch, can you return it?

So I suggest you live with it if it is your fault, but if it is a scratch when unbox it then you should return it then.

Posted via CB10
    MBrettH likes this.
    07-08-16 04:20 PM
    Hahah I was thinking about the car too. If it was a new car and it gets a scratch I will never return it. Anyway u all know that it is just a obsession! Im gonna stick with it! And by the way if I go to a jeweler iv afraid he would kick me out of his store and say that im crazy. Probably I am. Anyway thank u folks for the advices!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-16 10:11 PM
    Lots of violation

- Multiple threads with same topic
    - Selling/attempting to sell on wrong forum. There's a place for that here in crackberry (on the other thread RE: Passport OG or SE)

a friendly reminder

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 12:19 AM
    Is it real stainless steel or plastic?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 01:38 AM
    I'm surprised that there are comments telling OP to return the device. He already mentioned he himself inflicted the damage and yet BlackBerry has to take up the responsibility?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 06:50 AM
    well, if it was brand new, you can send it back for an exchange to either your carrier, or the store you purchased it from.

If you try to either "rub it out" or refinish it, it will only look worse.....
    You will probably feel better if you "rub it out" anyway, even if your device looks the same afterward.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    07-09-16 07:11 AM
    I think a lot of us would be a little while upset also but look at the scratch as an identification mark and adding character to the phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 12:31 PM
    Lots of violation

- Multiple threads with same topic
    - Selling/attempting to sell on wrong forum. There's a place for that here in crackberry (on the other thread RE: Passport OG or SE)

a friendly reminder

Posted via CB10
    Yeah u right buddy I didnt know anything about it! Later I realized that crackberry has a specific forum for it, anyway thanks for ur advice!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 04:46 PM
    Lol for me if it scratch because of me ill just live with it, as long as the phone works fine, no problem..

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 09:40 PM
    I think a lot of us would be a little while upset also but look at the scratch as an identification mark and adding character to the phone.

Posted via CB10
    Lol, that's called Heights of positivity.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 11:56 PM