Just spotted the leather flip case on shopblackberry UK, but can't add it to cart : Find out where you can get the BlackBerry Passport - UK

Spotted the official leather flip case on shopblackberry UK-leather.jpg
    10-28-14 08:58 AM
    I hope someone starts actually selling this soon. Not being able to get a good first-party case for my Passport is currently my biggest annoyance with the device.
    10-28-14 09:35 AM
    Means it probably going to be available very shortly!! I've got the hard she'll case and it suits me fine! Love the flip case but it's a pain when talking on the phone! Had it on my z10 and had to take it off!! Still glad to see the accessories appearing!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 09:38 AM
    My, shop crackberry leather cases shipped today!
    10-28-14 09:39 AM
    I've never used one of those flip cases, side to side like this one, or up and down. I assume there is an opening for the camera on the rear, but I am wondering if anyone can give me input, good or bad, on how easy it is to hold and type on the Passport with that left flap possibly in the way of your left hand when holding it with two hands? And does that left flap interfere when trying to snap pics too? Also, does the flip case interfere with the PP feature that turns things off when layed upside down on a table or desk top? And does it work similar to my current Bold hip holster that automatically turns it off when put inside? Other?

I'm not sure I would want such a flip case if it interferes in some ways. Maybe just the hard case then, if that. I don't know why I couldn't just use this PP monster without any casing. It seems sturdy enough, and beautiful on its own. Though I wonder if the keys are left exposed what would happen if and when placed in a shirt or pants pocket.

Any and all input is welcome. Thanks.
    10-28-14 10:14 AM