I'm from Mexico (Cancun to be precise) the BBPP is not available in my country yet.

So I was having breakfast in a restaurant, and when I was asking for the check I saw a gentleman playing around with a PP, and I said to myself "I have to see it" so I went towards that guy, addressed him in a very polite manner asking about his phone, he showed me the device, saying he bought it from a retailer in Canada and it arrived here about 2 weeks ago.

He let me to grab the device, and when my hands touched and grab the PP, it gave me the chills, had goosebumps and I fell in love with it.

The feel of having such a powerful device in my hands was so overwhelming. He said to me he came from a Z10, and upgraded to BBPP.

I'm now with a Z10 and I definitely sure that my next device will be a BlackBerry Passport...

Just I little story of me spotting a BlackBerry Passport in my country which has no launch day for it...

Thanks for reading...

Pearl----Curve----Z10
    11-17-14 11:52 AM
    Hola duguso,

I've been using mine in Los Cabos for the past month. I brought a few of them down from Canada, and re-sold them to co-workers. I really enjoyed the attention at Telcel when I went to pick up the Micro-Sim.

For now, I feel like one of the coolest kids on the block.....
    Last edited by kcdist; 11-17-14 at 03:00 PM.
    Evindzer likes this.
    11-17-14 01:07 PM
    I hope you don't get all the girls lol!

Hola duguso,

I've been using mine in Los Cabos for the past month. I brought a few of them down from Canada, and re-sold them co-workers. I really enjoyed the attention at Telcel when I went to pick up the Micro-Sim.

For now, I feel like one of the coolest kids on the block.....
    11-17-14 01:20 PM
    Some of the best marketing is done by word-of-mouth. The phone I imagine would garner a lot of attention due to its format. I'm debating on either a passport or classic next year.

Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3247
    11-17-14 01:26 PM
    Great story, I look forward to the Passport coming to Mexico. I just hope Telcel doesn't price it too high, as it might end up being better to buy it online.

I love my Z30, but sure would love to get the Passport for next year. It will definitely grab way more looks and interest...

Loved the Q10 but now it's Z30 power time!!!
    11-17-14 01:32 PM
    Ma�ana es la presentaci�n de la Passport en M�xico, alguien sabe en qu� precio la va a tener Telcel?

Ma�ana es la presentaci�n de la Passport en M�xico, alguien sabe en qu� precio la va a vender Telcel?
    12-01-14 06:44 PM
    OK,
    Biene hermano! Por favor, reunir toda la informaci�n para presentarla a nosotros.

Passport comes to Mexico tomorrow....margaritas para todos!!

Ma�ana es la presentaci�n de la Passport en M�xico, alguien sabe en qu� precio la va a tener Telcel?

Ma�ana es la presentaci�n de la Passport en M�xico, alguien sabe en qu� precio la va a vender Telcel?
    12-01-14 07:36 PM