GOTCHA!!!! I can't even tell you guys how excited I am!! I see more and more articles, raving about the passport! Raving about the inclusion of the Amazon App Store. Raving about the keyboard! Raving about the display!! I can't take it anymore!!! I WANT THIS PHONE!!!! Don't get me wrong, I've fallen in love with my Z10 all over again with the 10.3 leak. But the passport caught my eye the second I saw the first real pic of the device. Everything about this phone is different... and PERFECT for me!

Sorry... I'm overcome with blackberry joy... and this is the one place I could let it out, and feel good about doing it!! Anyone else feeling the same way?!

-RYknow
    presean, Nels, gokulesh and 3 others like this.
    09-10-14 03:56 PM
    HAHA...although I'm not going to get one, I too am excited to see the Passport!
    09-10-14 04:07 PM
    LOL, I was about to say if you're sick of the Passport hype, I can only imagine your post on iMore ,then I read your post. I feel like you've let the people with pitchforks down though.

Posted via CB10
    scmcc16 and RodolfoAP like this.
    09-10-14 04:11 PM
    I'm sick the of the hype too and wish it was in my hands right now, having a physical keyboard keeps me wanting to type more!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 04:14 PM
    I feel like you've let the people with pitchforks down though.
    HAHA! No doubt about that! I love it! I'm 100% Blackberry FanBoy! So it's all good!

-RYknow
    09-10-14 04:35 PM
    HAHA...although I'm not going to get one, I too am excited to see the Passport!
    Just not your style? Not due for a new device?

-RYknow
    09-10-14 04:36 PM
    It better be good or it will be the most over hyped BlackBerry product since the PlayBook! :/

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3247 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.3
    09-10-14 04:37 PM
    It better be good or it will be the most over hyped BlackBerry product since the PlayBook! :/
    As someone who still uses his Playbook on a daily basis... I believe the Passport will be a big success!

-RYknow
    09-10-14 04:47 PM
    I have the same feeling i had when i was a little kid on december 1st. The time it took to get to Christmas morning was unbearable!!!!!!!!!
    09-10-14 04:48 PM
    When did Crackberry become a click-bait fest

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 05:00 PM
    I'm even considering a Passport and I'm past pkb's.

Posted via CB10
    johnnyuk likes this.
    09-10-14 05:16 PM
    May I ask... are you married? Cuz you sound like you're getting married! ;D

GOTCHA!!!! I can't even tell you guys how excited I am!! I see more and more articles, raving about the passport! Raving about the inclusion of the Amazon App Store. Raving about the keyboard! Raving about the display!! I can't take it anymore!!! I WANT THIS PHONE!!!! Don't get me wrong, I've fallen in love with my Z10 all over again with the 10.3 leak. But the passport caught my eye the second I saw the first real pic of the device. Everything about this phone is different... and PERFECT for me!

Sorry... I'm overcome with blackberry joy... and this is the one place I could let it out, and feel good about doing it!! Anyone else feeling the same way?!

-RYknow

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 05:16 PM
    I am married! And father of 3!! My wife doesn't know about the affair I'm having with this phone... so don't tell her! Haha! She's an android user... and just doesn't get it? Haha!

- RYknow

Posted via CB10
    rukdngme likes this.
    09-10-14 05:26 PM
    As someone who still uses his Playbook on a daily basis... I believe the Passport will be a big success!

-RYknow
    Hey I love PlayBook, but it was over hyped.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3247 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.3
    09-10-14 05:33 PM
    I am not interested in the phone, more waiting for the Classic, but I'm also excited to see the launch and see how it does. It does seem like a solid device, just don't like that they rearranged the keyboard and got rid of the printed symbols. Plus the shape just doesn't seem like it'll sit comfortably in a holster, lol.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-10-14 05:34 PM
    are there any pics or video of someone actually holding this phone up to their ear. I'm curious to see what that would look like
    09-10-14 05:36 PM
    absolutely agree with the OP...

I come to Crackberry for all the hype, news drama & blubbering over the new iPhone 6 and all I see is Passport this and Passport that...
    I thought we were supposed to be tolerant of all other phones and let them have their day in the sun....
    09-10-14 05:38 PM
    are there any pics or video of someone actually holding this phone up to their ear. I'm curious to see what that would look like
    I personally haven't seen a video with someone holding it up to their ear as if making a call. But video has a few good clips for size comparison if you haven't seen it already.

-RYknow
    09-10-14 05:50 PM
    I personally haven't seen a video with someone holding it up to their ear as if making a call. But video has a few good clips for size comparison if you haven't seen it already.

-RYknow
    Funny you link to that video because it's the actual video that made me question how it would look on the side of my head. At the beginning of the video the phone looks huge compared to the reviewer's head. I think it just looks really odd when someone is holding up a huge smartphone to their ear and starting to think passport might just be little to big for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 06:26 PM
    I'm pretty sure majority of people in here own a passport not sure about the Americans as I've read majority don't own a passport as they don't travel outside the country.

Anyhow for the people asking how it looks on the side of your head when making a call...take your paper passport and hold it to your head and voila you now get a fairly decent idea of how it will look against your head.

Honestly it doesn't look that bug against the head for me, it will take time getting used to tho ie the size and dimensions of the phone.
    Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 11:36 AM

-RYknow
    I used one for 5 minutes and it's a great device! I personally will stick to my Z30 as I'm sooooooo loving 10.3.

Don't get me wrong if someone handed me a passport for free I would definitely be rocking it!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 11:43 AM