Does anyone use snapchat on Passport?

Posted via CB10
    07-24-16 07:21 PM
    You can't. You need Google Play Services and BlackBerry don't support that
    07-24-16 08:56 PM
    You can't. You need Google Play Services and BlackBerry doesnt support that
    07-24-16 08:56 PM
    Yes, I have a working snapchat on all my BlackBerry 10 phones. Look on the other snapchat forums on here, I posted it.
    07-24-16 10:16 PM
    Snapchat for BlackBerry Passport-1469416624682.jpg this is on my BlackBerry Z10. Not around my passport to send the picture. I took this one yesterday so it's on my BlackBerry Priv camera
    07-24-16 10:17 PM
    I downloaded google play but ıts not working on my Passport

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 06:41 AM
    Did you do right as described in CrackBerry forum? Install Google Play Services than google account. Sign-in with google account. Than install Play Store don't open it yet. And last install BlackBerry Google ID. Open it and register device. When all done you can open Play Store. Ofcorse you have to remove Google Play Services from Snapchat if there is. Use Google Play Services Patcher.
    07-25-16 12:37 PM
    Yes, I have a working snapchat on all my BlackBerry 10 phones. Look on the other snapchat forums on here, I posted it.
    You keep on saying that but other people can't replicate your install so its useless.
    07-25-16 12:40 PM
    Casper app is being fixed but it worked until June is a third party app for snapchat

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 02:28 PM
    I gave up and just bought a PRIV.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-25-16 02:50 PM
    You keep on saying that but other people can't replicate your install so its useless.
    You don't download it from the play store, it's an APK file. If you'll look at another snapchat forum on here you'll see the attached file that I used, I don't know why it's not working for yall because I just used it to download SnapChat on my BlackBerry Passport. I own the Priv so I don't use my BlackBerry 10 phones much but I'm positive it works.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    07-26-16 11:14 PM
    I posted the file in the other forum. How I found it was used E App Store and downloaded SnapChat V 9.9 apk , then I created an account and it's worked ever since, I know if you log out then it stops working but why would you ever log out?

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    07-26-16 11:17 PM
    You don't download it from the play store, it's an APK file. If you'll look at another snapchat forum on here you'll see the attached file that I used, I don't know why it's not working for yall because I just used it to download SnapChat on my BlackBerry Passport. I own the Priv so I don't use my BlackBerry 10 phones much but I'm positive it works.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv ™
    So you use a specific year old apk version, missing features cause its a year old, that doesn't install on every BB10 model/OS version, on a phone you don't use much into a new, not existing, snapchat acct that will stay active how long if you keep on using it in BB10? Thats why its bogus solution for people that come into the forum asking about Snapchat who want to use it as a primary acct on their BB10 device.

I get you're trying to help but you post like there is a easy solution with few caveats and thats not the case.
    07-26-16 11:49 PM
    So you use a specific year old apk version, missing features cause its a year old, that doesn't install on every BB10 model/OS version, on a phone you don't use much into a new, not existing, snapchat acct that will stay active how long if you keep on using it in BB10? Thats why its bogus solution for people that come into the forum asking about Snapchat who want to use it as a primary acct on their BB10 device.

I get you're trying to help but you post like there is a easy solution with few caveats and thats not the case.
    I snapchat on it everyday, all my phones are on WiFi. I just use the Priv always but I still send snaps from my BlackBerry 10 daily. It can be your primary account if you don't switch out phones like me. And yes the apps old, but the forum asked for a working snapchat and it's the only one I know of that works.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    07-27-16 03:28 AM
    You have to create a new account, that might be the problem your having. You can't login with and existing account once you set the phone up the first time, so if you get it working don't log out which I never need to.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-16 03:35 AM
    I just tried it, and it isn't working on my passport.. ?? It says need googls services, no matter what I click? You dint' have this issue?
    11-19-16 12:22 PM
    This thread is still alive?

Get an Android or iOS device if Snapchat is ESSENTIAL for you.

*ME173X
    11-19-16 04:06 PM