I notice during the check out that all previous Passports are not compatible with the Silver Passport accessories. The screen should same size (Ghost Armor).
    08-04-15 02:03 PM
    The screen is the same size, but the way it sits in the frame is different. I don't imagine screen protectors made for the original Passport will be compatible with the Silver Passport.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    08-04-15 02:05 PM
    The dimensions of the device are just different enough to result in new cases.

Screen protectors should work, since the screen is identical.

Not sure if the Passport holster will work.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 02:08 PM
    The dimensions of the device are just different enough to result in new cases.

Screen protectors should work, since the screen is identical.

Not sure if the Passport holster will work.

Posted via CB10
    The screen is not identical. The LCD panel may be, but the glass protective screen is quite a bit different. I'm confident you could cut down your own with some measurements, however.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 02:22 PM
    It comes free with all the accessories you probably would want except the holster.. can't really complain
    08-04-15 03:11 PM
    Given these minor, but sufficiently different, cosmetic changes, are we simple watching BlackBerry repeat the same mistakes of Nokia?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 08:07 PM
    I'm of good fortune to have an excellent Ghost Armor manager in the area that will custom cut the protective material for the screen.
    08-05-15 08:19 PM
    The chin of the BlackBerry Passport Silver is slightly longer than the Original passport. Most of the protective gears will not be compatible. I am a proud owner of the original passport and really jealous of the new book cover that is available for the silver edition.

Gautham
    08-05-15 10:00 PM
    The chin is the same as the AT&T variant. I noticed the side 'tabs' between the keyboard and the steel is wider than the AT&T version.
    08-05-15 10:14 PM
    isn't it because it uses the round bottom of ATT version with corners of original on top?
    That would make both the ATT/original cases not fight...
    screen protector might be different too, case looks like it "flattens" screen more so it isn't as beveled?
    08-05-15 10:15 PM
    the OEM holster fits everything else does not.
    08-05-15 10:26 PM
    The chin of the BlackBerry Passport Silver is slightly longer than the Original passport. Most of the protective gears will not be compatible. I am a proud owner of the original passport and really jealous of the new book cover that is available for the silver edition.

Gautham
    StilGut offers a book case ($40) for the original Passport. I actual preferred it over the Vaja case ($120) because the StilGut case cover is thinner and folds back better.
    08-05-15 10:50 PM
    the OEM holster fits everything else does not.
    I may give the holster another try and give it more time to get use to it. Pulling it out of the case and gripping it was unusual with the risk of dropping it. The Silver Passport experience would be enhance by going naked, especially with the diamond cut back.
    08-05-15 10:57 PM
    yes I know what you mean. its still a bit scary.
    08-06-15 12:58 AM
    I may give the holster another try and give it more time to get use to it. Pulling it out of the case and gripping it was unusual with the risk of dropping it. The Silver Passport experience would be enhance by going naked, especially with the diamond cut back.
    Waiting for your result. I made leather case for the Blackberry, and it would be hurt if the new Silver Passport does not seem like others.
    08-06-15 01:15 AM
    StilGut offers a book case ($40) for the original Passport. I actual preferred it over the Vaja case ($120) because the StilGut case cover is thinner and folds back better.
    Stilgut case for Passport is one of the bests for this model, same for Classic

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 01:22 AM
    Hey guys...has anyone check the Seidio naked holster for the ATT version? I know the surface case will not since the ATT surface is rounded on the top versus the silver, but in all appearance the size of the ATT one and the silver seem the same in width and length.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-15 07:15 AM
    Stilgut case for Passport is one of the bests for this model, same for Classic

Posted via CB10
    The stilgut case works with the SE with no fitment issues then?
    08-11-15 09:50 PM
    The stilgut case works with the SE with no fitment issues then?
    It's a "one way" fit, Passport SE flip case will work for previous generations of the Passport. The Passport SE will not fit previous Passport cases. I do not know if the Passport SE will into fit into ATT Passport cases. The Passport SE may fit the OEM holster.
    08-12-15 05:46 AM