Hi guys today I received my Sikia Case and what an amazing is it!, genuine leather, has sleep function & came with everything you see in the pic below!, if anyone is looking for a quality case Pouch I can Highly recommend this ! Real quality!

SIKAI Case-img_20160303_151128_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    sesp9 likes this.
    03-03-16 10:34 AM
    Same, the extra gift they gave for lunar new years was a great surprise.

Posted via CB10
    SeBEx123 likes this.
    03-03-16 11:08 AM
    I am amazed by the Quality of everything!, not just the pouch but the packaging too! - got given a free screen protector which comes with a cleaning cloth, a alcohol based cleaning cloth (I Think) to get all dirt of your screen, little card to push any air out when you replace the screen cover, I am blow away! - and like you say the knot was a nice surprise !- so anyone out there wanting a top quality pouch check theses guys out ! - OUTSTANDING !
    03-03-16 01:47 PM
    Thanks for the post! I am really thinking about picking one of these up. I had a pouch before, but this one looks like better quality.
    03-16-16 10:56 PM
    It's been a few days since I originally posted and I can tell you still it's an amazing product! , best pouch I've ever had for a blackberry. I can't recommend it enough!

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 04:32 AM
    I ordered mine a few days ago. Should be here next week. It really looks like a well made pouch. How does it feel in the front pants pocket?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 05:38 AM
    I ordered mine a few days ago. Should be here next week. It really looks like a well made pouch. How does it feel in the front pants pocket?

Posted via CB10
    Personally I feel hardly any difference between having passport in front pocket with or without the pouch, it is a tiny bigger with the pouch on as you would expect but it feels or comfortable with the pouch because of its rounded corners on the bottom. All in all I see and feel no problem with phone and pouch in my pocket.

I hope you enjoy your new pouch, I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Posted via CB10
    sesp9 likes this.
    03-17-16 06:40 AM
    Where do you buy this case?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 08:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    I purchased mine from Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 09:26 AM
    Personally I feel hardly any difference between having passport in front pocket with or without the pouch, it is a tiny bigger with the pouch on as you would expect but it feels or comfortable with the pouch because of its rounded corners on the bottom. All in all I see and feel no problem with phone and pouch in my pocket.

I hope you enjoy your new pouch, I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Posted via CB10
    This is awesome and can't wait to use it. I'm a big fan of smartphone pouches and I'm currently using PDair for my passport. Its worn out now and the phone slips out constantly. That is why I purchased the SIKAICASE for the drop proof design. It has a safety secure loop to prevent the phone from coming out.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 12:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    I got min off eBay, but do can get them on amazon etc.
    03-18-16 05:59 AM
    This is awesome and can't wait to use it. I'm a big fan of smartphone pouches and I'm currently using PDair for my passport. Its worn out now and the phone slips out constantly. That is why I purchased the SIKAICASE for the drop proof design. It has a safety secure loop to prevent the phone from coming out.

Posted via CB10
    To be perfectly honest my passport is tight in there without the loop!, not super tight but tight enough that I can hold it upside down without the loop and the phone will not move a millimetre !, but not too tight I struggle to take it out the pouch, its the perfect medium. - its an awesome pouch , enjoy !
    sesp9 likes this.
    03-18-16 06:02 AM
    Looks great, thanks for sharing!
    SeBEx123 likes this.
    03-18-16 06:43 AM
    Pouch arrived today and all I have to say is WOW! Very nice well crafted leather pouch. It fits my original passport like a glove. The flap is nice and thin and appreciate the added safety. I like that you can still charge the phone with it being inside the pouch. Overall, in my opinion the SIKAICASE is the best pouch ever for the passport!
    SIKAI Case-img_20160322_115438.jpg
    SIKAI Case-img_20160322_115501.jpg
    SIKAI Case-img_20160322_115540.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 11:55 AM