Thanks - I've just had another go at downloading some Scrabble apps.... two of them didn't want to work, but the third was the charm (though I just had to fork out �3 for 'Classic Words Plus')
    Well.... if you really like Scrabble and get a lot of use out of the app it's money well spent, isn't it? Anyway, glad you found something to feed your addiction, heh.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-03-15 08:16 PM
    All..thanks to all of your valuable insights, I have ultimately decided to keep my classic and ipad mini...fighting every temptation (for now) to buy the Passport. Thx!

Posted via CB10
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    04-03-15 08:29 PM
    All..thanks to all of your valuable insights, I have ultimately decided to keep my classic and ipad mini...fighting every temptation (for now) to buy the Passport. Thx!

Posted via CB10
    The Passport will still be available for the foreseeable future so probably a wise choice. I admire your restraint, lol, I know when I'm tempted to get new tech I usually just jump without thinking. And it's likely there will be a Passport 2 so you're probably best just sticking with what works for now. The Classic is undoubtedly a great daily driver and the mini iPad is a great device as well so you should be well served by both in the meantime.
    NikoB82 likes this.
    04-03-15 08:40 PM
    The Passport isn't going to be much of a tablet replacement if you're coming from an iPad.

Not from a media consumption perspective.

Having said that, the Passport and another BlackBerry device is in no way redundant - due to the wider screen the Passport really does make document viewing, reading books, Web browsing, etc that much better.

#CB10 #glassweave #qwerty
    04-03-15 08:40 PM
    How is the call quality on the iPad mini? Passport is excellent

Posted via CB10
    NikoB82 likes this.
    04-03-15 10:00 PM
    You won't be disappointed with the passport it's a fantastic phone and I stopped using my tablet as well
    since getting it.

I have a note 4 as well and it's a total phablet and the passport does everything just as well other than the s pen.

The passport rocks!
    04-04-15 12:15 AM
    i have both the Passport and an iPad Mini 2. I use the iPad a lot for reading, playing games and watching video. Call me crazy but I don't enjoy watching videos on the passport. It is good in a pinch, but uses so much mobile data and with being capped at 5gbs i would rather save my phone battery for phone purposes, email and texting and use the iPad for everything else since the battery is just THAT GOOD.
    04-04-15 06:21 AM
32 12