If you're like me, and you have the AT&T Passport, you surely know that our options for cases and holsters have been feckless. Seidio has consistently been a top choice for protecting BlackBerry devices throughout the years, and their product line is excellent. Personally, I leave my Passport naked, but when it's not being used, I would prefer to protect it from unexpected accidents that could damage it. I just ordered my Seidio Spring Holster for my AT&T Passport, as they are now shipping Surface cases, Combos, Surface Holsters, and Spring Holsters compatible exclusively with the AT&T version.
    Visit www.seidio.com to get yours today!
    Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 12:56 AM
    You sure on that? I'm not showing any in the store......

SEIDIO | BlackBerry Passport Accessories
    05-04-15 03:11 PM
    You sure on that? I'm not showing any in the store......

SEIDIO | BlackBerry Passport Accessories
    Its there,
    SEIDIO | SURFACE Case & Holster Combo for BlackBerry Passport AT&T Version
    05-04-15 07:25 PM
    Was this just an advertisement?

Seidio makes good cases.

If you're like me, and you have the AT&T Passport, you surely know that our options for cases and holsters have been feckless. Seidio has consistently been a top choice for protecting BlackBerry devices throughout the years, and their product line is excellent. Personally, I leave my Passport naked, but when it's not being used, I would prefer to protect it from unexpected accidents that could damage it. I just ordered my Seidio Spring Holster for my AT&T Passport, as they are now shipping Surface cases, Combos, Surface Holsters, and Spring Holsters compatible exclusively with the AT&T version.
    Visit SEIDIO | Smarter Mobile Accessories to get yours today!
    Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 09:10 PM
    I dont like the holster, if I didnt get my passport in just right, it would fall out. Its sitting in a drawer with only 20 minutes of use! Hopefully the att is better

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.500
    05-04-15 09:14 PM
    I like the body glove holster best. It's been getting looser as I use it, I might be afraid it gets too lose and change my mind about needing the spring to hold it in later on that seidio has.

I'll get the tempered glass protector by seidio once I get the money together for it
    05-04-15 09:26 PM
    I have a seldio case. Though it protects the phone well, it makes the phone look huge.

I should also mention that people have appreciated the case very much. They said it looks stylish but it makes the phone look big.

BTW I have a red passport with red seldio case.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 09:46 PM
    Was this just an advertisement?

Seidio makes good cases.

Not really, they DO have a rep that posts here. He's legit, and he answers questions and such about products and is a real person not a spammer.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/members...oseidio-10346/

I may have been looking at a cached page, based on Rose's link I found this....

http://www.seidioonline.com/BlackBer...T-T-s/9547.htm
    05-05-15 07:42 AM