So, despite it being nearly indestructible, my case failed and my passport hit in the magic right upper corner spot and shattered. I took it in to the folks who said they can repair it, and they inform me that it is the international version and no one can figure out which screen to order. Then the crazy man tries to tell me all the options for getting a replacement. I just need to get the screen replaced. I am in Texas. Any idea of someone who knows what they are doing to perform the screen replacement?
    07-19-16 05:28 PM
    http://shop.blackberry.com/store/bbr...me%20ascending

There are three Passport models, all of which are sold in the US: SQW100-1 (the first Passport ever sold, informally referred to as the "OG Passport,") SQW100-2 (the AT&T Passport,) and the SQW100-4 (Passport Silver Edition--the newest model.) Does this help you figure out which one you have?
    07-19-16 07:06 PM
    By process or elimination, it has to be one of the originals as it is not the latest or the AT & T. It is a red phone which I know they do not do any more. I just need someone, preferably in the US, to repair it and send me on my happy way.
    08-24-16 12:41 PM