Help please.
    I am a old Blackberry user that is BACK and using the Passport and loving it. I only have one big problem that i can't figure out. And that is how do i get all my 70 GB of music onto my Passport from my iTunes account.
    I have tired almost everything that i have seen posted.
    - I have tried "Sync" from the BB app store and contact the owner of the app and it does not work anymore with the new updates from BB.

-I have tired "Device Switch" which does work but all the music goes to the BB memory and not to the 128 SD card memory and causes the passport memory to be full and crash.

-i have tried BB link and that does not work.

-i have tried dragging and dropping and it work but crashes 1/4 through.

-i have tried to change the setting so to use the SD card as a USB and my mac does not recognize the card and wants to format the card.

Help. Please.
    03-29-15 10:01 PM
    I would take the SD card out, put it into a USB adapter, plug it into your computer and sync it from there. That's a huge amount of data to move and this is probably the easiest way to do it.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 10:07 PM
    Thanks CecilTsunami. But when i do that my mac want to format the drive.
    03-30-15 01:13 AM
    Are you starting with a blank SD card? I don't have any experience with Macs but it seems unusual for a computer in this day and age to want to immediately format an SD card. Are you sure there's not something wrong with the SD card or does this happen with others?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 01:41 AM
    Turn on USB Mass Storage, plug into your Mac and drag your files to the SD Card drive.
    03-30-15 03:02 AM
    Try using Blend.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 03:14 AM
    I know you've tried Blend, but have you tried via BlackBerry Link?

Sounds like the point of your issue is your SD card. You may want to backup whatever you already have on it with another machine, and then format it on your BlackBerry and see if the Mac recognizes it. If it still doesn't recognize it, I would format it on your Mac and make sure your BlackBerry recognizes it.

Once both devices recognize your SD card, I would proceed with copying your music via BlackBerry Link to your SD card. And then try to restore your backup to the card as well.

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    03-30-15 04:58 AM
    With that 70GB of music, you should made back-up of those data. And from that back-up, you should be able to transfer your music data to any devices of your choice.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 05:12 AM
    I know this is a dumb question, but are you moving the files in increments or all at once? Cause 70gb is a LOT of data to move in one transfer, should definitely be done a small bit at a time.

 Once you go BlackBerry you never go back...Berry 
    03-30-15 05:17 AM