If anyone is collecting positive reviews for the Passport I would add this one to the pile. I think it's a very measured look at what, for some, is an almost shockingly innovative design.

Review: BlackBerry Passport

Posted via CB10
    D3C0D3R and WWBlondieDo like this.
    10-12-14 07:01 PM
    I had this review read to me over the phone by a friend while I was keeping "unbusy" at work. From the beginning I jumped to conclusions assuming that this review would be just as biased as any other blackberry device review. I was wrong. I was excited during and after the review. I couldn't believe I heard so many good things about it. The fact that the reviewer even said he would recommend it to a colleague blew me away. Was very glad to see this. Maybe blackberry can made a solid come back after all!

Posted via Q10RR
    10-12-14 07:51 PM
    It's a very good review.
    I don't know if anyone posted the review on Forbes so I'll post it it's pretty good too.
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/bobegan/...rtner=yahootix

Posted via the awesome power of BlackBerry 10 on one of my lovely devices probably my beautiful beast called Z30 or my great Q10 or my lovely Z10
    10-12-14 08:23 PM
    It's actually cool that they mentioned snap it's the first time I have ever seen that in a publication

Posted via the awesome power of BlackBerry 10 on one of my lovely devices probably my beautiful beast called Z30 or my great Q10 or my lovely Z10
    10-12-14 08:25 PM
    These little devices all do so many different things that each reviewer can write a whole article on any subset of those things. It's really a reflection of the reviewer as to which items they choose. The confusion (and frustration) comes when the reviewer confuses his own subjectivity with an objectivity he pretends to display. It's always important with these articles to remember that regardless of their technical expertise, they're all 100% human with very human emotions driving them. Even talking about things as objective as specifications can still be made subjective by filtering down to your favourites.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 08:03 AM