Has anyone ever use this feature? I mean just to show your friends how your passport phone works?
    10-25-14 07:31 PM
    haha. I never thought about that. I don't have a Passport but whenever I load a new OS I always delete the retail demo bar files.
    10-25-14 07:40 PM
    Nah, I tend to turn it off in retail stores too. I think if a retail store wants to show a video on the passport, throw something up on a big tv. Don't have a fully working device sit there and run through some silly slide show... I may be mistaken but I recall the retail mode being super disappointing and confusing to people who see it in store and want to really play with it.
    10-25-14 07:41 PM
    Nah, I tend to turn it off in retail stores too. I think if a retail store wants to show a video on the passport, throw something up on a big tv. Don't have a fully working device sit there and run through some silly slide show... I may be mistaken but I recall the retail mode being super disappointing and confusing to people who see it in store and want to really play with it.
    Whenever we had live BB devices, they were brought in by BB reps and set up by those reps with retail mode. That was how BB set them up which tells me that BB wanted those silly slideshows.

I hated retail mode but it did come in handy when stupid punk kids set passwords in the phones thinking they were funny, any changes the little brats...ER...darlings made were erased every minute.
    10-25-14 08:38 PM
    What's the retail mode password? I'd like to see it

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 08:42 PM