Hi guys,

My BlackBerry Passport fell on the floor, and the screen and the thin surrounding bezel / frame are cracked--the one between the stainless steel frame and the LCD screen.

I found the screen replacement, but cannot find the replacement part for the thin bezel.

Does anyone know, whether the screen replacement comes with the thin bezel?

Thank you.
    06-09-15 10:05 AM
    If you mean the black (or white, depending on the overall color of the phone) bezel than yes it does...
    Its easy to take apart.. only thing that a but difficult is the battery. You need to remove it to get to the two screws holding the PKB
    06-09-15 10:26 AM
    Hi Erik

This one does not seem to include the bezel. http://www.etradesupply.com/index.ph...-assembly.html

Where did you get your screen replacement?

Thank you
    06-09-15 11:10 AM
    Really need a good source for Passport parts as this device will be used for several years. I'm bound to break it. Q10 is awesome for parts and batteries.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 12:47 PM
    Hi Erik

This one does not seem to include the bezel. http://www.etradesupply.com/index.ph...-assembly.html

Where did you get your screen replacement?

Thank you
    I did not replace my screen, I just took it apart so I could write a how-to.. but I'm not comfortable with removing the battery since its glued into place and hard to remove...

So I can't give you advise on a replacement screen.
    What I can show you is a picture of just the screen, battery and PKB, took this one myself. Beneath the battery are two screws to remove the PKB, once the keyboard is removed you are left with only you screen (LCD + Digitalizer).

With a new screen bought, you can screw the keyboard back in place and stick the battery back into its position.

If you need help, feel free to post questions here or send me a PM with you PIN

Replacing Blackberry Passport Screen-img_20150402_211825.jpg

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    JLagoon likes this.
    06-09-15 04:14 PM