I'll get right to it.

1: Bought passport on release day. Screen started lifting. Asked for a replacement.
    2: Replacement device's screen is lifting worse than my original release day one in a shorter amount of time. Asked for a replacement.
    3: Blackberry sent me another passport with a broken power button.

Anyone leveraged this many issues to get a brand new device? Or different model? I don't just want free new stuff, I want a device that isn't going to be flawed. Or just go to ATT and get a replacement ATT version (assuming those don't have the screen lift problem)

Thanks
    10-17-15 09:14 PM
    I'll get right to it.

1: Bought passport on release day. Screen started lifting. Asked for a replacement.
    2: Replacement device's screen is lifting worse than my original release day one in a shorter amount of time. Asked for a replacement.
    3: Blackberry sent me another passport with a broken power button.

Anyone leveraged this many issues to get a brand new device? Or different model? I don't just want free new stuff, I want a device that isn't going to be flawed. Or just go to ATT and get a replacement ATT version (assuming those don't have the screen lift problem)

Thanks
    You will have to ask for another replacement, AT&T won't replace unless they sold it to you.

I had to replace 3 devices in just a month
    10-17-15 10:11 PM
    The AT&T model DOES have the screen lifting issue. About 45 mins ago I got off the phone with the warranty department and Lauren (at&t rep) said "this is a known issue and I warranty out 2-3 passports a week". My replacement will bbbe here Tuesday.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 10:15 PM
    Thanks guys.

I got insurance through ATT when I activated my passport and they said they'll replace my passport if anything were to go wrong. Could've been an uninformed rep though.

Ugh, just waiting for the Priv now. Guess I can go another month or two with a lifted screen. Especially since this passport won't back up with link.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 10:29 PM
    How long did you have the device for before you experienced screen lifting?
    Was it easy to get the device replaced from BlackBerry?

I've only have my device for just over a week. I don't have screen lift, but I have screen smush which doesn't really bother me.
    10-18-15 12:20 AM
    Thanks guys.

I got insurance through ATT when I activated my passport and they said they'll replace my passport if anything were to go wrong. Could've been an uninformed rep though.

Ugh, just waiting for the Priv now. Guess I can go another month or two with a lifted screen. Especially since this passport won't back up with link.

Posted via CB10
    Screen lift should be warranty
    But I'm not sure with it being a AT&T phone.

Insurance should cover it no questions asked.
    But your going to have to pay for the deductible. Think it's $150 or something for the Passport when insurance claim is made.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 06:35 AM