I saw pictures of the red passport and it looks beautiful. I have typed on a black passport and its keyboard is perfect. I like hard keyboards not soft ones like in Q10.

I also saw pictures of silver edition online and the camera module looks rubbish... the phone in itself looks a bit weird. They said that the keyboard is better. Do they mean better by softer like q10? If thats the case... no thanks i will take the red. If there are significant advantages of buying a silver edition then let me know. Also, where can i get a red passport in india. I am getting a silver edition for 22000₹ in india(320$)
    And a black passport for 16000₹ (235$). I however want red. It looks sexy.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 01:49 AM
    it same, but diferent material. i saw SE has more problem. so dont buy SE . i recomended you buy black/red/black

why? an like my SE , it is brocken LCD ,the LCD so expensive than second price

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 02:15 AM
    SE is better in real life looks,better build quality which includes better keyboard feel than PP and also typing easiness coz of little extra chin at the bottom, lil better camera (claims by people).

Try OLX, QUICKER or import it from neighboring countries!

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2205
    02-06-17 02:29 AM
    the SE keyboard is much softer, the red is probably a better choice for you. do remember the red was a limited addition and hasn't been sold new since probably june of 2015
    02-06-17 09:51 AM
    I have had the SE and I am typing on a red passport now. In my opinion the red passport's keyboard is the better choice. It seems to me to almost be a combination of th OG passport and the SE. They are both excellent devices though. You really can't go wrong either way.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 10:09 AM
    SE hands down! No comparison! SE looks like a professional business device! The red one looks gross in my opintion!!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 12:49 PM
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...I would say Red for you because you already like the look of the device but as was stated earlier, it was a limited edition and will be harder to obtain and more money which that depends on the condition of the device. I have the SE and like it very much because it has softer keys which you said you don't like and has a better build quality imo.

Blackberry Passport Silver
    02-06-17 01:15 PM
    it same, but diferent material. i saw SE has more problem. so dont buy SE . i recomended you buy black/red/black

why? an like my SE , it is brocken LCD ,the LCD so expensive than second price

Posted via CB10
    What problems?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 02:17 PM
    Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel lol.
    02-06-17 02:22 PM
    The way I see them is: SE - business/classy looking.. Red - sporty looking..

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 05:00 PM
    Only had my se a few months now but I can't see me using any other of the passports. Really like mine!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 05:05 PM
    Have you considered the ATT version? I have the Red, SE, OG and ATT. I like the keyboard on the ATT best. Much better tactile feeling than the others. It has a little bit longer chin than the OG and the round corners works great in pockets. A nice thick chrome bezel all the way around the phone. The only drawback is Soundhound won't work on it for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-06-17 05:24 PM
    Given you live in India and are looking for ways to obtain devices that are pretty hard to get your hands on (Red Passport), you might not have the luxury of being picky lol. Personally, I would take the SE over all of them. I have every version of the Passport released and the SE is what I always favored, but as others have mentioned, it's all subjective.
    rarsen, bmercer94 and JJonPB like this.
    02-06-17 08:09 PM
    I would second the ATT version, but that's probably going to be tough to come by in India.

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    02-06-17 09:47 PM
    The silver version is a productivity monster. Awesome.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen likes this.
    02-06-17 10:21 PM
    I think the Silver Edition looks nicer but if you prefer the keyboard from the black Passport you're probably better off with a red if you can find one.
    02-06-17 11:33 PM
    White! Pristine and elegant!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-17 11:35 PM
    I have had the OG, sold it due to hard-pressed keyboard, and now the SE. Blissfully satisfied with the soft-pressed keyboard and the overall look.
    No problem WHATSOEVER.
    02-07-17 12:42 AM
    White looks awesome

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 03:34 AM
    People have been reporting different hardware issues with Passport. While less complains come from the SE. But the red one looks gorgeous above all

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 04:58 AM
    People have been reporting different hardware issues with Passpor
    The only problems im really aware of are screen lift, and letters duplicating on typing. The typing thing as i understand it sometimes happens on q10s and classics as well. So that's just endemic to the hardware. The screen lift on the other hand seems to be less likely on the se devices, but can still happen. I got it on my red passport to a minor degree, but only after 2 years of use.
    02-07-17 09:09 AM
    The only problems im really aware of are screen lift, and letters duplicating on typing. The typing thing as i understand it sometimes happens on q10s and classics as well. So that's just endemic to the hardware. The screen lift on the other hand seems to be less likely on the se devices, but can still happen. I got it on my red passport to a minor degree, but only after 2 years of use.
    Add to them the SIM tray goes faulty

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 10:43 AM
    Have you considered the ATT version? I have the Red, SE, OG and ATT. I like the keyboard on the ATT best. Much better tactile feeling than the others. It has a little bit longer chin than the OG and the round corners works great in pockets. A nice thick chrome bezel all the way around the phone. The only drawback is Soundhound won't work on it for some reason.

Use Shazam instead

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 12:14 PM
    SE is better in real life looks,better build quality which includes better keyboard feel than PP and also typing easiness coz of little extra chin at the bottom, lil better camera (claims by people).

Try OLX, QUICKER or import it from neighboring countries!

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2205
    I highly disagree on the better build quality - I had to return 3 PPSE because of hardware/electrical issues. First time I've ever made any returns/exchanges on electronics.
    Also, the plastic used on the PPSE is also much thinner than the original.
    02-07-17 02:10 PM
    Red Passports are now very hard to get a hold of, and the ones that you can still buy are being charged at outrageous prices. I personally prefer the red myself, but you'd have a much easier time going with the Silver Edition. There are some creative ways to get a red one if you really want one.......
    02-07-17 06:48 PM
67 123