Att had "so-called 4g" way before 2010 And the Evo

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Swiped from the AMAZING Zed30 on. 10.3.1.1154 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    05-30-15 05:25 PM
    I've kept an iPhone 5 (unlocked) as a world/travel phone. So when you visit a couple of different countries, you can use a local SIM card and save some money, instead of roaming or world prices for using the phone overseas.
    Looking at these red Passports....I think I may just replace my iPhone with a sec on Passport as my world phone..
    Maybe even in red, to easily distinguish the difference.
    05-30-15 09:57 PM
    Att had "so-called 4g" way before 2010 And the Evo
    No they didn't. I was there for the launch. I remember the press materials and reviews, and more importantly, I remember the speed differences from being on AT&T's 3G vs. Sprint's WiMax.

From Wikipedia:

"The smartphone launched on June 4, 2010 and was the first 4G enabled smartphone released in the United States."
    From Gizmodo: "Sprint's HTC Evo, the First Ever 4G Phone: Meet the New Terrific"

But hey, all your incorrect gibbering aside, you're missing the point.

I was commenting on the boxes and laughing about how our standard have changed with new phones.
    05-31-15 02:21 AM
    No they didn't. I was there for the launch. I remember the press materials and reviews, and more importantly, I remember the speed differences from being on AT&T's 3G vs. Sprint's WiMax.

From Wikipedia:

From Gizmodo: "Sprint's HTC Evo, the First Ever 4G Phone: Meet the New Terrific"

But hey, all your incorrect gibbering aside, you're missing the point.

I was commenting on the boxes and laughing about how our standard have changed with new phones.
    You're right, I stand corrected

College Valedictorian.. I.T. Pro... Red Passport on 10.3.1.2576 on ATT.. SoFlo... #LexusBoys #TeamVossen ...... #TeamVySol
    SpamHammer likes this.
    05-31-15 11:56 AM
    Do you guys get bored of the red color in the long run or is it as classic as the black?

Posted via CB10
    Still not bored of the red color.
    06-01-15 03:07 PM
155 ... 567