I've read through the forum and din't see what I needed.

I need a recommendation for good quality earbuds that don't break the bank and fit well in small ears. The ones that came with my Passport are just too big and uncomfortable.

I do not want to spend $200 for a pair of buds and also wondered if anyone with small ears had used these:
    BlackBerry Premium Stereo Headset (3.5mm) | BlackBerry Stereo Headsets | ShopCrackBerry

Thanks in advance!
    03-26-15 10:52 AM
    I have BOSE for about 129.00 and they come with three size earclips....

Isn't the premium BB set the ones that come in the box....
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-26-15 11:59 AM

I need a recommendation for good quality earbuds that don't break the bank and fit well in small ears. The ones that came with my Passport are just too big and uncomfortable.

I do not want to spend $200 for a pair of buds and also wondered if anyone with small ears had used these:
    BlackBerry Premium Stereo Headset (3.5mm) | BlackBerry Stereo Headsets | ShopCrackBerry

Thanks in advance!
    Have you tried changing the rubber earpieces on the ones that came with the Passport? The audio is pretty good. And I'm one of those crazy people who believes it's much nicer to hear that I'm going to run into somebody, be mugged by someone, or be hit by something, so I can avoid those. So, I don't mind allowing my surroundings to intrude.
    03-26-15 11:59 AM
    Bose in ear anything are great for folks with all ear sizes. The wing tips ensure that the headphones stay in your ear. Without the microphone you can find them for about $99.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-26-15 12:32 PM

Thanks in advance!
    Good news! I too have small ears and have tried quite a few in ear montors. I personally have found the KLIPSCH i7 to be the best. The small silicone ear buds are oval and are patented in thier fit. They fit my small ears comfortably and I can wear them for hours in perfect comfort. The sound profile is amazing as well for what you get with these. They sound like much more expensive IEM's.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    03-26-15 12:35 PM
    Have you tried changing the rubber earpieces on the ones that came with the Passport? The audio is pretty good. And I'm one of those crazy people who believes it's much nicer to hear that I'm going to run into somebody, be mugged by someone, or be hit by something, so I can avoid those. So, I don't mind allowing my surroundings to intrude.
    Yes, all sizes are just too big. Guess I have weird small ears! LOL!
    03-26-15 01:34 PM
    Kinda feel I need the microphone to use for talk as well.
    03-26-15 01:35 PM
    Good news! I too have small ears and have tried quite a few in ear montors. I personally have found the KLIPSCH i7 to be the best. The small silicone ear buds are oval and are patented in thier fit. They fit my small ears comfortably and I can wear them for hours in perfect comfort. The sound profile is amazing as well for what you get with these. They sound like much more expensive IEM's.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yes, but those are what? $200 I think! Too rich for me right now and I would feel guilty if something happened to them.
    Maybe I need to save up and go for it, but I was hoping for something less expensive!
    Thanks!
    03-26-15 01:36 PM
    Pick up Skull Candy ear buds. They have multiple sizes and they give great sound.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-26-15 03:28 PM
    My ears are very small, 1.5 inches to be exact, from bottom of the lobes to top of the conch. Yes that is very small. Passport headphones are the only ones that have ever fit perfectly and they dont fall out even with the most vigorous head banging. Yes I head banged for 10 minutes straight, then I had a really bad headache and horrible rock neck. But I am completely satisfied with the earbuds. The bonus thing about small ears is that as we get older, our ears keep growing, but small ears grow and look normal forever. None of this:Recommended earbuds for SMALL ears-index.jpg Two Boom ear buds are good, good sound, noise cancelling, come with clear ear clips, get em at xscargo or other discount big box stores for $20. They are bluetooth.
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-26-15 03:36 PM
    Yes, but those are what? $200 I think! Too rich for me right now and I would feel guilty if something happened to them.
    Maybe I need to save up and go for it, but I was hoping for something less expensive!
    Thanks!
    250$ but worth it! Watch for it on amazon I got mine for 150$on sale!

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 07:53 PM
    Pick up Skull Candy ear buds. They have multiple sizes and they give great sound.

Posted via CB10
    Second the skull candy

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-28-15 08:00 PM
    Yes, but those are what? $200 I think! Too rich for me right now and I would feel guilty if something happened to tothem.
    Thanks!
    Ok gotcha try the samsung ones! The buds are designed with a small slim profile and do come with extra small silicone earbuds. Cool thing is they run about 14.99. It's the ones that come with the S5.

Posted via CB10
    RazzBerry likes this.
    03-29-15 02:10 AM
    I use Beats Tour and Beats Pro.but I dont take them as budget headphones/earbuds.

Give Sony MDR series a try.i have a few Sony earbuds(MDR-XB60EX and MDR-XB50AP)

If you like metal songs go for Audio Technica.

Sent via CB10 from my BlackBerryElite
    03-29-15 07:59 AM
    Go to Custom Molded Earpieces from AverySound.com and browse the models they make buds for, you might already have a set you're perfectly happy with.

Order them, call local audiologists in town and say you only want custom ear IMPRESSIONS for musician inner ear monitors and get best price (I was happy with $35). Go in and get the molds done (30 min), send them to Avery, and get back custom buds for your small ears.

Way less expensive than full on custom IEMs and nothing will fit you better.
    03-29-15 12:50 PM